Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Game Pak error in GBA games

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Click to view battle stats
Does anyone know why when running NES classic roms on VisualBoy Advance (and other emulators) there is an error message saying - "Game Pak Error - Turn Power Off"?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,817 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Uhhh...Why are you playing NES games on a GBA emulator in the first place? Most GBA emulators (if not all) weren't designed for that.

Edited by Agozer, 11 July 2004 - 08:17 PM.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,101 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
I think he means the NES CLASSICS Game packs that were/are released for the GBA.

Edited by K`dash, 11 July 2004 - 08:17 PM.

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,817 posts

I think he means the NES CLASSICS Game packs that were/are released for the GBA.

Ahh. My bad then. :P Still, I don't see the point in all that.

notserbamma

notserbamma

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I hate video games, can't stand em. They eat up years of a person's life...I mean come on now...
Why do people have to be assholes and wonder why we want to get the NES classic series working for the GBA? It's simple...it's because the simple fact that its something fresh and new (yet old as hell).

Whatever, we could easily get a better experience using FCEultra huh? I dont give a flock about that, I, like other people, just simply want to test the NES CLassic Series out

Our reasons dont have to satisfy everyone, but if you can't answer the question, dont comment...

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
well done Notserbama, good comment - What's it to them if I want to play them to see what they are like. But I'm still non the wiser, please tell me why they all have error messages (if you know, obviously). Thanks

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,817 posts

well done Notserbama, good comment - What's it to them if I want to play them to see what they are like. But I'm still non the wiser, please tell me why they all have error messages (if you know, obviously). Thanks

Try NO$GBA, it might work better. Fiddle wityh the Game Pak emulation options.

Mr.Asdf

Mr.Asdf

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Try NO$GBA, it might work better. Fiddle wityh the Game Pak emulation options.

Actually i have NO$GBA and i'm experiencing the same issue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users