Game Pak error in GBA games

Does anyone know why when running NES classic roms on VisualBoy Advance (and other emulators) there is an error message saying - "Game Pak Error - Turn Power Off"?

Uhhh...Why are you playing NES games on a GBA emulator in the first place? Most GBA emulators (if not all) weren't designed for that.

Edited by Agozer

I think he means the NES CLASSICS Game packs that were/are released for the GBA.

Edited by K`dash

Why do people have to be assholes and wonder why we want to get the NES classic series working for the GBA? It's simple...it's because the simple fact that its something fresh and new (yet old as hell).

Whatever, we could easily get a better experience using FCEultra huh? I dont give a flock about that, I, like other people, just simply want to test the NES CLassic Series out

Our reasons dont have to satisfy everyone, but if you can't answer the question, dont comment...

• 4 weeks later...

well done Notserbama, good comment - What's it to them if I want to play them to see what they are like. But I'm still non the wiser, please tell me why they all have error messages (if you know, obviously). Thanks

well done Notserbama, good comment - What's it to them if I want to play them to see what they are like. But I'm still non the wiser, please tell me why they all have error messages (if you know, obviously). Thanks

Try NO$GBA, it might work better. Fiddle wityh the Game Pak emulation options.

• 7 years later...

Try NO$GBA, it might work better. Fiddle wityh the Game Pak emulation options.

Actually i have NO$GBA and i'm experiencing the same issue