Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SNEeSe v0.74 IS OUT NOW GET IT HERE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Click to view battle stats
A new version of SNEeSE, a Open-Source SNES emulator for DOS, has been released today. Here's the list of changes to v0.74:

Render: Altered clip window setup code

Sound: Corrected behavior of invalid range values in BRR header byte, thanks to Brad Martin for the correction

Sound: Corrected bug in ADSR/GAIN switching; when switching from GAIN to ADSR, envelope update time was not set based on current ADSR state

Sound: Restructed BRR decoding

Render: Changed the back area color addition hack to actually add to color 0 instead of replacing it, helps many games

Render: Added support for dual window clipping with OR or AND logic modes of 8x8-tile backgrounds with no offset change or mosaic

Sound: Corrected sample loop behavior, erroneously changed it in 0.73, fixes Sidmania

Sound: Added emulation of 4-point pitch-regulated gaussian interpolation of sample data

Sound: Added emulation of SNES echo effect and its corresponding FIR filter

Get it from http://www.emuunlim....ese/sn074b.zip/

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
:D its good to see that "the update king" is back with us again. good job dude. :D

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

:D its good to see that "the update king" is back with us again. good job dude. :D

Thanks for the kind words dude :cry:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users