Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lets have a poll should Magnis be a mod again?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Click to view battle stats
I vote for YES, I tell you we need this man back as a mod just for the fact that people would really look up more to him if they did not know him, and as a mod he could take care of the iso sections, I mean if he is willing to which I am sure he is because hes an awesome person that is willing to help you out gamecop he should be modded again if he wants to. I vote for yes, please everyone let up know yes or no thanks.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Also seeing as how I was sadly at fault having his mod taken away I really really think it is the right thing to do and have him as a mod again to this excellent and always improveing site, and forum.

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
I saw that Gamecop "accidently" change his picture to the Rock, and name him, "The Peoples Mod"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users