Cool Mugen Sites

alexis

• 1 month later...
it is weird bu tit depends some people get it to work right on xp

like me maybe it the file i have

i wonder if i send you guys if it will work on our XP well it works on mine

oh i just remember i downloaded dbz vs capcom and i got that to work maybe you guys should try that file

I guess it depends on your video card. I used to have a 16 MB Vanta(Didn't run Mugen) and now I have a Geforce 2 MX 400 which runs it flawlessly with the video set to banked. As for the sound I fixed it with some porgram I can't remember. Now it runs perfectly.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

http://mugenguild.cjb.net/

The forum there is one I mod at. This is one of the biggest places to get chars and news on Mugen.

I go as The Dreamslayer there. This is the first time I officially called myself The TeamPlayer :(

EDIT: CRAP!!! This was already in the 1st post. That's the problem about being new, most of the time you are the only thing new you bring to the table. :lol:

Edited by The TeamPlayer

What OS are you using?

Please don't say XP plz don't say XP. :)

If you are using Windows XP or 2000 then this tool will help you get soundblaster emulation support. This link is to the official website which includes all the info you will need including a compatibility list which should give you a good idea if your soundcard is supported or not.

http://www.ece.mcgill.ca/~vromas/vdmsound/

Let me know if this is your problem. This is the most common solution.

i have a prob and the mp3 i use in my mugen sound very low

I think I misunderstood. I was thinking the sound was slow not low sorry bout that. You will need to get a program called MP3 Gain, there was another one but I forgot it's name. I use MP3 Gain to increase the sound of an MP3. Even with mugen's sound turned all the way up to 255 which you can do in the stages it just seems too quiet. If you can't seem to find this program let me know and I will send it to you.

Edited by The TeamPlayer