BMX XXX. Stupid. Idea. Ever?

SgtSarros

What do you think of BMX XXX?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But as for Acclaim sucking.......you guys seem to be a little short on knowing you're games.  

Acclaim has made MANY excellent games.

a few and the Published SEGA titles does'nt count as Acclaim's developed list.

I've never been a Sega fan, the only Sega console I've ever owned is the Saturn I just bought.

So as for Sega titles by Acclaim.........if they suck, well that's Sega's problem.

I've played many a good title by Acclaim.

If you want a company that sucks that everyone seems to hail as a god, it would be SNK. I hate 99% of SNK's games, but it seems alot of the rest of you think they rule.

Well I played it and it's rubbish. Ok so it has some breasts in it but you can find them anywhere on the internet without having to spend $40 on a crap game to go with it. BMX XXX is what is wrong with a lot of the games industry. Lots of eye candy, a few funny gimmicks but where is the game? hello!? I beg of you all to play this before you buy, to see what I mean...

As for Acclaim, I think they used to be quite decent (up to the Saturn) but now they suck hugely(apart from Ferrari F355, every single one of the 20 or so games they released on Dreamcast were bloody awful). They sell games with stupid advertising stunts now. Turok was fairly bad and they used a stupid name changing stunt to sell it over here. They basically gave people £500 and an Xbox to change thier name to Turok. It turned out the people who did it were all actors wanting exposure. Then they said they would pay speeding fines on the day burnout 2 was released. Now Burnout 2 is actually a very decent game. You don't need an irresponsible advertising campain to sell it.

So to sum up, YES, BMX XXX is bollocks but I bet it sells LOADS.

I beg of you all to play this before you buy, to see what I mean...  

i dont even have to go that far. :D i knew it was cr@p the first time i heard the concept for the game. and seeing it only sealed the deal. :screwy: but its true, you shouldnt judge this game before you play it for yourself. i probably wont though. first off, i dont have a ps2 or x-box, which ever system this game is for, idunno. second, none of my friends that do, would never buy a game like this, i know that for a fact. but since you have played it dreamcastlover, and you say it sucks, i see my views of it werent too far off. i trust your judgment. :lol:

So to sum up, YES, BMX XXX is bollocks but I bet it sells LOADS.

exactly. i agree 100%.