Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Burned Gameshark Cd

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in alot of things. I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends. The usual stuff a young slacker does.
Click to view battle stats
I'm going to buy a playstation 2 (yeah a few years late huh?) and I was going to see use the swapping method to play burned PS2 games. I was just wondering if a burned GameShark cd would work on a PS2 first. Though I would buy it I'm already going to buy 3 games and the memory card so I don't want to be broke. OH yeah plus the blank cds. So if I burn a Gameshark ISO will it work in a PS2? Really appreciate if you can help. bye.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
sorry but you can't load a backup without a mod or the crappy swap discs.

PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in alot of things. I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends. The usual stuff a young slacker does.
oh crap. guess I have to go buy that too. thanks man (or girl)

Freakazoider

Freakazoider

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
I Live in Marion,AR where can i buy a gameshark CD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users