sugarplums are dancing in my head...

ME!

yeah, im totally confused about those two zelda games, i keep hearing different stories...

1-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, comes with "TWO" versions of the game. one is the "origional" exactly. then it comes with a second "redone" version which has new boards added that were taken out previously. i think i heard that supposedly there was a board in the demo version that wasnt included in the "origional" release of the game on the n64. so they've added it back in for the "redone" version.

OR...

2-both The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, are being sold in the same box as one item, each coming on a seperate cd. i suppose the Ocarina of Time, in this story, would be the "redone" version previously mentioned.

its all very confusing! :wink::cheers: i guess story 2 sounds to be the most plausable, but still, you have to wonder. oh well, guess we'll just have to wait and see. :cheers:

as for PSO, ive heard the same stuff. its basically the same game except for a bit of a clean up in the graphics and sound department. the thing is though, i've got another online rpg in mind, SW Galaxies. truth is, i know im going to be addicted to this game, so i dont know if i'll even have time for PSO in the end anyway. we'll see though. :cheers:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i guess this answers the question. check out this article i found on gamespot.com.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/...2901949,00.html

it says that supposedly, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, will only be available with the "preorder" of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. so if this is true, i better preorder my copy right now. :wink:

Probably what you heard was as i did.

Zelda Oot has a sequel (Or something of that sort) that was done on the 64DD that was never released.

I could have swore long ago when I first read up on the new game for Cube, that Zelda Oot and this 64DD game would be released with it.

None the matter, I have Oot and Majora's Mask for my N64, and I just don't like the way Wind Waker looks. Looks too kiddy to me.

yeah, i agree. wind waker does look a little babyish, but idunno. im still going to get it and try it out, you never know. ive seen the gameplay, and it looks pretty good. thats all that really matters to me. :idea:

Congrats on finally getting your hands on the lovely cube :idea:

I actually like the look of Wind Waker. I have complete faith in Nintendo that it will be one of the best games ever. They very rarely let us down.

Also, Two towers is excellent. Even the GBA version which is kind of like a handheld version of Diablo II. The big console version is just like I would want a 3D Golden Axe or Gauntlet to be like. It kicks Guantlet Dark Legends ass on Xbox. It is one of the worst games I have ever played.

thanks DCL. it feels GOOD!! :oops:

as with wind waker, i actually find it kinda refreshing to know that games like this still exist in a day and age where everything, especially in the gaming industry, is all BLOOD and GUTS. :idea: im not really a nit-picker when it comes to judging games. im not going to bash it just because it doesnt live up to ALL my expectations. if it plays well, and has a good storyline along with it, im happy. :) i too have complete faith in nintendo. :idea: