Whatcha got?

What Vintage computer systems did you own/did you used to own?

Me.......

I had:

Atari 600XL (I believe it was an XL, but I know it was a 600)

Atari 800XL

Radio Shack Color computer II

Some Tandy machine (FYI Tandy is Radio Shack on the manufacturing end of things)

Atari 1040ST

An Atari MegaST (Looked identical to my 1040)

Atari Falcon (I cant remember exactly which model)

I have:

Commodore 64 (In a box.........somewhere)

Pretty sad how many I got rid of isn't it?

Ebay to the rescue! I want em back! :regurg:

california games was the best on atari 2600 the little bloke on the bike i used to send him tumbaling down the hill!

that is one of the hardest games in esistance to get good at for the 2600

i used to own two different atari systems back when i was like 6 or 8. i dont remember which ones they were though, but i played on them for hours. i really dont know what happened to them. :flame: my mom probably gave em to good will or something like that. :D now i ask you, what do poor people need with a video game system? now i hope to get reaquainted with those old games. thank you emulation gods. :flame:

i used to own two different atari systems back when i was like 6 or 8. i dont remember which ones they were though, but i played on them for hours. i really dont know what happened to them. :flame: my mom probably gave em to good will or something like that. :D now i ask you, what do poor people need with a video game system? now i hope to get reaquainted with those old games. thank you emulation gods. :flame:

Well all the Atari systems are on Cinders FTP...

just look and enjoy..

If there is a system you want that he doesn't have yet, get hold of myself or cinder and we'll see what we can do =)

• 1 month later...