Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A little bit of fine arts

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Click to view battle stats
the most incredible partis that hose places don´t exist, they were just on his imagiantion, appart from being an artist he was also an architect, those places existed only in his mind and they now exist on his etchings

KamelRed

KamelRed

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts
He coulda made awesome levels for video games like FPS :P..if he was still alive..

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

the most incredible partis that hose places don´t exist, they were just on his imagiantion, appart from being an artist he was also an architect, those places existed only in his mind and they now exist on his etchings

i once had an art professor that was totally on my case all the time because i would have drawings in my sketchbook or something that i had completely made up, out of my head. even though i took referance from real places, people and things, she was still like, "it isnt really art!". i mean, i look at stuff like this and like the work of boris vallejo, and that is ART to me, because they can take what is there or what they physically see, and take it a step further. that is "true vision" my friends. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users