What type of game are you MOST lookin foreward to?

What Type of MAME are you waiting for them to Emulate most?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I was young.. I used to leave the school at lunchtime, and head over to the Thunderbird restaurant.. they had for years 3 games at the front of their place.

Robocop, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, and Haileys Comet...

I played these games constantly and was sometimes a little late for school... There was almost always someone on the comet tho, so i rarely got to play it.. When I heard about MAME, this was the game I was most looking foreward to, but it's not ready yet! :lol: So thats the game i'm waiting most for.

What types of games are you waiting for, and any names?

same here. its killer instinct for me. i used to skip school, ok, ALOT, and go to the arcade. there i would spend like 6-8 hours playing games and drinking slurpies from the 7-eleven. my favorite game was killer instinct. what i liked to do was drop acid and play this game. man, i would see some crazy stuff, let me tell you. but it would be cool to be able to play this one on mame. definately. :lol::D

• 2 months later...

Well basically the most fighting Game that i want to Play is Street Fighter 3 [CPS3], since the Khallis news, there's no sign of CPS3 emulator, or not released yet [due to minimum title?] Anyhow... I'm still waiting...

• 1 month later...