Burning Self Boot

so far ive burned a few isos like tokyo extreme racer amd virtua cop but they are one session 1 track when reading with isobuster but when burning they are nomally 2 tracks(audio and data ithink.)because iam using a different method.ive recently downloaded marvel vs capcom 2 and space channel 5 that were already self-bootable,but when reading they are 2 sessions with 2 tracks.i need a link to find to use that method or some one could explain to me how to make it 2 session and 2 track readable with iso buster.not much difference but i still like to learn.thanks.

oh yeah i burned virtua cop and tokyo extreme cop,but they read as in 1 session 2 track(data and data track)while marvel vs capcom 2 and space channel 5 were all ready selbootable and were read 2 session and 2 track(audio and data track).so i wanna learn the audio and data track style.thanks.

This shitake mushrooms is killing me. Look man it like this and only like this.

These are self boot.

1.)"1" audio track and one data track

2.)a whole lot of audio tracks like 10, 20, whatever and one data track

3.)"2" data tracks and no audio. this is known as a data/data format which is very common like the audio/data format.

If you burn the game and the game doent boot up and if you're using nero try burning it on "TAO" instead of "DAO" this is becuase some images are made in TAO format instead of the standard DAO.

ISOs that come in a "bin/cue" format are not self boot. How do make them self boot? I dont know, try mounting the image with alcohol 120% and making an image copy onto your HDD with it in a "CDDA" type image file then use "bin2boot" to turn the image file into a self boot image file.

Thats my 2 cents, try reaserching this stuff. Thats how i learned and about 20-30 cdrs that have not worked, maybe even more.

thanks i have another question.they are cdi format but disk juggler cannot burn them until it ask if it can "fix" them for me.the ones i make self bootable do not prompt this message.it also states that if not fix it could cause problems.so i keep clicking yes fix them.should i do that.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded a dreamcast game in the past called king of fighters 200&(something)and it was in pieces and i deleted it cuz i didn't know what 2 do with it,but i just downloaded resident evil code veronica by NEXUS and it has a nfo & 1-26 files and 1 txt. can this be made in a image?

i have selfboot installed.

i saw this question somewhere in this forum but i cant locate it.

I downloaded a dreamcast game in the past called king of fighters 200&(something)and it was in pieces and i deleted it cuz i didn't know what 2 do with it,but i just downloaded resident evil code veronica by NEXUS and it has a nfo & 1-26 files and 1 txt. can this be made in a image?

if they were labeled with a r00, r01 etc at the end. Using Winrar, extract the frist file and it will extract the image.

Yeah i had made a guide but it's down. Just extract all the files to a folder, then reopen the zip file and double click the.01 file and another window should open up, then extract that image to where ever and when it asks you to locate the other files look for the directory in which you had extracted all those files.