No updates on the MAME WIP page.. mame .62 coming?

It's been a long time (11-2-02) since the last update on the Mame WIP page, and most mame sites that announce fixed bugs and stuff like that have been astonishing quiet..

So one of four things happened.

1. Mame is dead. (ya, and monkeys will fly out of my... well anyway)

2. The guy who updates the Mame WIP is dead (may he rest in peace)

3. Everyone took a vacation at the same time.

4. MAME.62 is about to be released!

I'll leave it to you, to make the final decision.

EDIT: :D It's called a spell check Sarge, learn to use it... :lol:

Mame 0.62 is coming soon (My prediction anyway)

Major updates were shown in the WIP not long ago, and minor things haven't been mentioned, actually.......like you say...nothing has.

I bet you within a week 0.62 will be released. (Don't take my word on it though)

Whatever is going on, don't get you're panties in a bunch. Remember we aren't paying a cent for it.

that would be cool if they had an update. its been a while. i wonder what games are gonna be next on the list. hhmm...(colors begin to swirl around in ME!'s head, the sign of a daydream coming on. ME! then passes out and his head crashes through the monitor.) :lol::D

ARGH!

They updated the mame website..

I don't know if im thrilled or totally *censored* off right now...

I want mame.62 dangit! :D

I don't know if im thrilled or totally *censored* off right now...  

I want mame.62 dangit!

darn it! i dont remember between what versions it was, i think between.59 an.60, but anyway, they went from one to the next like right on top of each other. i think it was between a time span of like a few weeks. but sadly, this isnt the case now ofcourse. ohwell, i still have plenty of games to play in the mean time, pc, console, games at the arcade, aswell as emulated games. so they can take their time if it means a better update. :D

Well.....not to mention the games being added to 0.62 I doubt you will be able to run (You mention elsewhere having a 300Mhz PC)  

I'll be lucky to run most of them on a 1400Mhz machine. lol

:lol: i hope you're not talking to me. i never said anything like that. i have a p4 1.9ghz prossesor. so im good and ready for anything they throw at me. :D

Well.....not to mention the games being added to 0.62 I doubt you will be able to run (You mention elsewhere having a 300Mhz PC)  

I'll be lucky to run most of them on a 1400Mhz machine. lol

:lol: i hope you're not talking to me. i never said anything like that. i have a p4 1.9ghz prossesor. so im good and ready for anything they throw at me. :D

Nope, he was talking to good old Sarge...

I know most of them won't work, but still, a few of them just might.