Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hyper Neogeo 64 Emulation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ash_crimson

Ash_crimson

Proud Fan

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
    Girls
    Music
    Other...
Click to view battle stats
Hi im a noob here so sorry if this has ever been asked before but has the hyper neogeo 64 been emulated yet? I havent been able to find out much about it anywhere? Any information would be great thanks. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section aswell)

StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion

Netherworld Ninja

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
AFAIK, it hasn't yet. Last I heard, it was being worked on. I personally haven't heard anything lately, though. I don't follow MAME and similar arcade emu development all that closely, so I don't know how far they've come.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,820 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
There is some preliminary work in MAME regarding Hyper Neo-Geo 64, but nothing is considered "emulated", since the board *supposedly* have some kind of protection. It may take a long while before this emulation is even reality.

Edited by Agozer, 28 April 2004 - 04:10 PM.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,101 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
When was the last word they were working on it?

I want to try these so called crappy Samurai Shodown 64 games and FFWA which I hear has Ryo as Mr.Karate.

Ash_crimson

Ash_crimson

Proud Fan

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
    Girls
    Music
    Other...
same games im after playing... :blink:

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

I want to try these so called crappy Samurai Shodown 64 games and FFWA which I hear has Ryo as Mr.Karate.

FFWA arcade doesn't include Ryo at all, its only on the psx version. He's not so much Mr. Karate, but he goes kinda...bad. Memmer, the Fatal Fury games have always chronologically taken place years after the kof games(for ex. Garou, which is rumored to take place in 2008, and supposedly it was Ryo as Mr. Karate who thrashes Marco Rodriguez's/Kushnood Butt's dojo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users