Hyper Neogeo 64 Emulation

Hi im a noob here so sorry if this has ever been asked before but has the hyper neogeo 64 been emulated yet? I havent been able to find out much about it anywhere? Any information would be great thanks. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section aswell)

There is some preliminary work in MAME regarding Hyper Neo-Geo 64, but nothing is considered "emulated", since the board *supposedly* have some kind of protection. It may take a long while before this emulation is even reality.

Edited by Agozer

When was the last word they were working on it?

I want to try these so called crappy Samurai Shodown 64 games and FFWA which I hear has Ryo as Mr.Karate.

I want to try these so called crappy Samurai Shodown 64 games and FFWA which I hear has Ryo as Mr.Karate.

FFWA arcade doesn't include Ryo at all, its only on the psx version. He's not so much Mr. Karate, but he goes kinda...bad. Memmer, the Fatal Fury games have always chronologically taken place years after the kof games(for ex. Garou, which is rumored to take place in 2008, and supposedly it was Ryo as Mr. Karate who thrashes Marco Rodriguez's/Kushnood Butt's dojo)