Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SIT format?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
Click to view battle stats
I've seen a few files lately on the net with an SIT format.. it seems to be a type of archive format, at least thats what i can get out of it...

does anyone know anything that uses an SIT format so i can figure out what to do with this file?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
and like magic, POOF! http://download.com....tml?tag=lst-0-1

:roll:

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.

and like magic, POOF!  http://download.com....tml?tag=lst-0-1

:roll:

You are an absolute genious

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

You are an absolute genious

:lol: im hardly a genious. :lol: i actually had never heard of this file format until now. so "thank you" for giving me the opportunity to learn something new. :D just wondering, how good is the compression with.sit files? have you had a chance to compare them up against a.zip or.rar file? also, where did you obtain this.sit file from? was it a rom site or something? just curious. :D

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
It was actually a collection of files I found on bearshare..

I didn't notice a big difference in the size, but most of the files in the file were pretty small anyway, so i can't hoenstly give you a good word one way or the other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users