Since Matrix Online Is Around The Corner.........

L.S.D

Yeah, I'll think about that.

It takes me a while to come up with a good name.

But how about Jacob's Ladder? I thought of that earlier for something else. It kinda fits in with the Matrix's religous references...

I bet the game will be another game to play for a few months, then get boring. Happened to FFXI with me, but I'm back into it, since there was a patch that added A FSCK TON OF stuff

But the first question is, how many people actually plan on buying this game and then paying the monthly fee to play it?

not me.. if there were no fee, maybe but still doubtful. the matrix just isn't all that anymore. if this game woulda came out before the 2 sequels it would be huge! but the last 2 movies and the last game have tainted the matrix licence.

But the first question is, how many people actually plan on buying this game and then paying the monthly fee to play it?

not me.. if there were no fee, maybe but still doubtful. the matrix just isn't all that anymore. if this game woulda came out before the 2 sequels it would be huge! but the last 2 movies and the last game have tainted the matrix licence.

They shouldn't charge full-price for an on-line game and THEN expect you to pay a monthly fee. That's too much. They should either a)give the games away for free and charge you to play them or b)charge full-price and then give you unlimited (or at least a 100+) free hours of play for them. Who agrees with me?

They shouldn't charge full-price for an on-line game and THEN expect you to pay a monthly fee. That's too much. They should either a)give the games away for free and charge you to play them or b)charge full-price and then give you unlimited (or at least a 100+) free hours of play for them. Who agrees with me?

Some downloadable p2p games are as big as 500 megs, I don't want to waste my bandwidth for an MMORPG thats 2 Gigs just to download, its just not worth it to some people who would rather own an actual CD/DVD of the game just in case.