The time has come to say goodbye to all

XXLEnigma

Okay heres the deal I will now be leaveing the site, and forum FOR GOOD, I taught at first I mite say for a bit but no it's for good. The reason behind this is quite simple, well since I have been at this forum I have tried to do notting but good which I beleave I did, GAMECOP HAS BEEN GREAT AND OUTSTANDING, I thank him to this very second and will continue to hes an awesome person very down to earth and loves to help everyone outstanding asset to the emulation scene. Now with that said I can go on to other things me and gamecop and some others were trying to track down the person behind the attacks on this excellent forum, and after a long while it turned out that one of the ips turned out to be my very own. So everyone turned on me and it became a whole big mess, though once I explained that some person was attacking my pc things seemed to calm down. Though till I finnally got everything solved things had taken a horrid turn for the worse. First off I got into big ugly mess with my friend Magnis, and I hope he understands that I did not mean any harm just did not know what was going on at the time, and also I got him banned as a mod which by the way Magnis should be given his modship back because I think if anyone deserves to be trusted with being a mod it should be MAGNIS. I on the other hand don't feel comfortable with this forum or site anylonger and no it is not the fault of gamecop or anyone else on the site. It's just that my good name has been getting damaged as of late. So please understand where I am coming from when I say this stuff. I am not just blowing stuff out of my @$$ here.

So now that I feel that I got my computer, IP, etc. Safer from hackers and what not I think this is the perfect time to go my separte ways in the emulation scene. Also GAMECOP helped me get the programs needed to clean up my pc from hackers or what not if not for him my pc would be attacked as we speak.

Since I got my zonealarm I have had unheard of amount of really dangerous intrusions, it's sad really that someone would want to attack me as if I was an important person or something, though anyways folks who know me, KNOW I've had this problem in other forums, and recently tim has told me that there was someone who has been going in my screen name and it has been more then just a few ips which leads me to beleave they were attacking there too like I had been saying for ever. Which would also explain why I had a virus every other week, and had to reformat at least once a month as well.

Anyways before I go I would like to request a couple of things please let Magnis be a mod here again, and please forgive me MAGNIS FOR BLAMEING YOU DUDE, PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS EXCELLENT SITE AND FORUM OF GAMECOPS, EMSLEY CONTACT ME SO I CAN WORK ON YOUR SITE IF YOUR STILL INTRESTED because you never lost faith in me no matter what, and everone else please get in touch with me threw ICQ if you would like because as far as I am concerned there is not one bad person on this forum NOT ONE, and thats saying a lot. Game Cop you have a beyond excellent forum here GREAT JOB and best of luck to you buddy. I will visit the forum for a bit for the next few days but not logg on, and afterwards I mite stop by maybe monthly or so BUT NEVER WILL I LOG ON AGAIN, and I would like for my Eugen Popovici screen name here to be deleted for EVER if possible game cop. I thank you again, and sorry it had to come to this but again it was not NO ONE FAULT HERE THAT I AM LEAVEING GOOD LUCK ALL AND GOOD BYE FORUM.

THE END FOREVER WHEN IT COMES TO POSTING ON THIS FORUM

XXL, I swear if you even TRY to leave here I will track you down and hound you till you come back...

After all.. someone has to keep us nutcases in line!

forgive me if i seem out of line, but isnt it us who should decide whether your "good name" has been tarnished in anyway? we are all friends here, and i beleive i speak for everyone when saying, you are an awesome dude Eugen Popovici. with the work you have done, not just for this forum, but for the entire emu scene, i can honestly say that i beleive you are a good person and of good character, and i will have words with anyone who says otherwise. :roll: i ask you, dont leave this forum. now that we have this whole mess over and done with, let us start a knew, start fresh. with that said, i hope you reconsider your decision. if not, well, you are the only one who knows what is best for you, and i wish you the best. in closing, i hope we can stay intouch, my aim, msn and icq are in my profile aswell as my email. feel free to make use of them anytime. i would be honored to have you work, if you want, on my own site, when i get it up in a few weeks. again, best of luck my friend. :oops:

Sit down and shut up Eugen Popovici, your going nowhere.

Thats an order.

Baseley! Damn man! good to see you here!

Since everyone else is barking out orders

*cough cough*

LISTEN UP SOLDIER! I've had enough of your puny whining.. this isn't the Girl Scouts! If you don't smarten your (censored) up now you'll be doing pushups till you're 103!

Please, Please do re-consider :oops: It would be a very big loss upon the forum, and dispite the fact of that incident. We believe your honesty, most of us really do. Please put some thoughts on it before leaving :roll:

I agree with everyone else. You should definately stay Eugen Popovici. Nobody here feels any animosity towards you, things just got out of hand with the whole attacker situation. The forum is just starting to grow and develop and you were a big part of making that happen. So stay! or I will send you Backstreet boy mp3s :roll:

(After getting on the internet after almost a week due to internet problems and a lost second phone line)

I hope you really stay and I even have an idea to clean yourself forever from this mess, just contact me via pm. As for anything else, rom request or anything please feel free to email me or PM me. I have to admit you are probally one of the most precious people in the emulation scene that most people really would pay to get someone like you on their site. I really hope that you will keep posting on this forum. Not only that you have brought many people to my site and I have noticed many times. We even had one that said "Thanks Dev for this awesome site" (which is you Eugen Popovici or Deve***, don't really want to reveal your other screename if you havn't already). To be honest I was really shocked when you said you were going to leave. I mean the first time I saw you was on A@H where we all grew up to the emulation scene. You were one of the great people who pushed me on to keep making my softwares. I truly, truly thank you for that. You have really made me a better person in what I am today.

Thanks again.

P.S. Are you leaving all the forum or just here and what about a@H?

[bTW] PM me as soon as possible, like I said I have an idea.

(For All Other Mods)

Think of XXLEnimga as your row model when it comes to being a Moderator because he has trully brought a lot of people here.