Test Radio Station

N3oGhost

Yes, a nice connection that supports maybe 20+ people @ (a suggestive)64 kbps sound qaulity would be nice.

Edit; give me an ISA network card, and It can be done.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way I'm talking, because 1) I have no idea how to have background music and it was Inline, not microphone. Were such shoutcast noobies.

heh. True dat.

On my shoutcast though in INPUT tab, i have it set to 'soundcard input'

and mic input i have it set to MICROPHONE

in my windows audio settings (double-click the speaker thingie next to the time)

i have the WAVE OUT MIX selected. you might have something called WAV mix or mic mix.......

its in options/properties/recording

but like you said were a bunch of noobs and my settings arent ideal.

If I can get an ISA network card, I could get a server up and running. Problem is, were going have to sacrifice alot of quality if we want alot of people, or have about 10 people at a better qauilty(48 kbps for example)

Ive been messin around with the settings for winamp and in the OUTPUT settings if you have Direct SOund Output, you can mess around with a really decent Cross-Fader. I set it to 5000ms. Makes for smooth transitions from tracks.

very PRO style.

lol

I like it only if theres a small bit at the beginning and the end, mines about 348, which to me sounds, much better, some of my stuff is like, it suits it.

IRC is the best bet on where you'll find me. Idle, if not that, try aim by clicking the AIM bar at the bottom.

Feedback please :unsure: Suggestions too and judging by my playlist, I like game music, anime osts and live sets. Just say a band and I'll try to get a song, but I'll never download while casting, messes up my down/up rates.

Very interesting this morning. I was still awake at 4 AM and I found this. I needed some kind of background music for RO, and this was perfect. I hope it continues.

And everyone should dl some Megadeth.

They're just 4w3s0m3.