Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Think of the kids but think of the adults too

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
Click to view battle stats

Take in to acount ameicans will sue for fun!
And you got a good idea.
[tell me if i am thinking stero type and i will shut up!] :lol:

SLANDER!! HOW DARE YOU!!

I'm suing you for slander, I want your PC (cause it's likely better then mine), your furnature, your money your gf/fiancee/wife, and a package of this little chocolate mints that you get on your pillows at hotel rooms and...

... oh wait. I'm canadian. NM. :oops: :roll:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

... oh wait. I'm canadian. NM.

it figures. just like a canadian to make with the ha ha. :roll:

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
yes it is a gaming site but what should i do just make another forum to talk with people from thjis forum about adult stuff, it is ridiculous donīt you think? :roll:

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts

Your idea unforunattely Alexis really can not happen except by PM. The reason why is because let say a child around the age 10-13 enters the board. And then he see's a topic about the reproduction system or (sex) and he doesn't know about it. And clicks it. We can get sued by many places stating all this stuff. So basically your idea can only work with private messaging. Don't forget the ages for emulation start from 10-18 and then 18-28. You rarely except Teckel or Tim, a maker of a site, would be on a board like this. So basically there you go.

If you have any questions or comments just PM me, but for now.

TOPIC CLOSED (not really) :roll:

Even if you PM to somebody, you can't know is age.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

Even if you PM to somebody, you can't know is age.

this is true, but it isnt like you would be sharring secret military codes or something. i think basically what he is trying to point out is we cannot have things of an "adult" nature posted "out in the open" for everyone and their mom to see. web hosts have rules that must be followed or they could kick gamecop's account. there for, even if he wanted to, his hands are kind of tied. :roll: :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users