Want Your Site To Be An Affiliate Of 1Emulation? Click Here!

Alpha

Thats right folks...!!

If you post a banner of EmulForums on your site, your link will be in our new affiliates section that will be coming soon in the new webpage design!

Not only that it will increase the traffic on your site substancially because this site is growing everyday.

We have already 2 gotten to affliates. And already their traffic will be increasing.

We even support FTP's, Direct Connect Hubs, and MiRC HUB's.

One other thing, its absollutely FREE!

• 3 months later...

Allrighty, all I need from you SomeBoddy is affiliate button the size of A@H's. Have someone make you one, or try to make one yourself and it will link to your site. And you must put our button ( affiliate link ) on your site too.

emscratch.gif

I think you have misunderstood me. :idea: I can't link to VRML world ( your site ) without a affiliate button (image) of your site. Then I will link that image to VRML world and you have to make sure the affiliate button is the same size as the rest here on EmulForums. :):lol:

PS: Once you have done that, you have to link to EmulForums somewhere on your page, incase you havn't already done so.

Yeah somebody m8 you need a link button like the one on my sig...

Maadman at rom universe made mine, its a good job he did because i aint got no graphics skills i would still be makeing it now :lol:

You know what, forget about it. my site has nothing to do with video games. Just becouse I like video games and VRML, it doesn't mean that anyone that like video games like VRML. maby one day I will make a site with 3D video games charecters models, and then I will join it to emulaforums.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...