The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

I doubt Jorge will do it again, this place is much more secure now anyways. If he does do it, things are going to get a lot worse.

Oh yes, The security on this server is something I can personally Attest to, since Ive installed most of it myself -

Lets just say no one, anywhere, can access any one of the sites I host or their respective IP numbers without me knowing about it -

As far as 1Emulation is concerned, GameCop has all the tools necessary to secure the same data as well. I take security very, very seriously- the hacking of GemCom is the ONLY site to have been hacked that I host, and even then it was the site itself, thru an exploit in the software that the site is running that I wasnt aware of. The hacker could not penetrate into the server itself, it appears he did not even try.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I know exactly where the douche bag lives, it's near me, but I have not seen him, a friend says he saw a fat kid going in that place so it might be him, lol... a fatty hacker

lol, nothing better to do than to sit behind a computer-monitor I guess.. but I shouldnt talk, I could lose a few pounds myself :lol:

Well, the main site seems to be down, but intro page (on another server, I believe cause it's a different URL) isn't. I don't really understand the message on the page. It's in Spanish and using babelfish creates gibberish as usual. Fatal Rose, so you're Neo X's account to surf the site. Everybody, chase down Fatal Rose (j/k). :lol:

Well, the main site seems to be down, but intro page (on another server, I believe cause it's a different URL) isn't.  I don't really understand the message on the page.  It's in Spanish and using babelfish creates gibberish as usual.  Fatal Rose, so you're Neo X's account to surf the site.  Everybody, chase down Fatal Rose (j/k).  :ph34r:

its back up now and there is news there but its in spanish so i could not tell you what it is :lol:

Edited by james

Neo x has hacked a site... He is even proud of it!!

user posted image

It says

"Did you think that I was playing, right?

[This page has been] Hacked for scrwing up Neo Arcadia X and if you come online another time I'm going to f*** you until you desapear completely"

PD: I haven't translated the last line

PD 2: He claims that this guy leeched the bandwith of his site by posting the archive URLs of the downloads of Neo Arcadia :ph34r:

Edited by B4b00n