The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I can't give him a threating call because his phone number is disconnected. You're right about not taking this into my own hands GameCop, he's not even worth it.

Disconnected? :lol:

You sure you punched it in right? Maybe he disconnected it right after I posted all his info. :-D

Nope, I got the number right. I attempted to call five times at 1:00PM (CST) just to make sure. I'll probably go by the place on Friday when I'm not in school. He's probably some Spanish geek who will get scared of my prescence. Don't worry, I won't do anything to him as I will let the long arm of the law take care of that.

Edited by Inmate77

As of now, I am very pissed off..

We have gotten reports that Neo X threatened sites about the posting of his information via the WhoIs info as illegal on 2 emulation sites that a user on our forums posted on kofchile and emumaquinitas. FIRST OFF, All WhoIs information is PUBLIC DOMAIN. Also, all WhoIS information is aloud to be posted if it can be used against criminal activities.

Here is an exact quote from "InternetPrivacyAdvocate.Com"...

Why and How Is My Information Made Public?

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the nonprofit body responsible for accrediting domain name registrars, requires all accredited domain name providers (including Network Solutions®) to make your contact information publicly available.

WHOIS information is used in several ways:

* Registrars (domain name providers) use it to validate requests to transfer a domain name registration to another domain name holder (registrant) or registrar.

* Many individuals and businesses use it to find out when a domain name registration they want is due to expire.

* Law enforcement agencies use it for investigations into illegal activities on the Internet.

* Intellectual property rights holders use it to contact individuals or companies that may be violating their intellectual property rights.

Found off of: http://www.internetprivacyadvocate.org/Pro...ersonalInfo.htm

Not only that, He says he still browses this site which boils my blood even more. Expect a big update on the hacker's page today. It looks I need to now call some more Law Enforcement Agencies.

I'm still a little confused here....Why did NeoX hack this site in the first place? To show off or to eliminate competition? Either way, he's an ass. Go on GameCop get those agencies on the phone.

I'm still a little confused here....Why did NeoX hack this site in the first place? To show off or to eliminate competition? Either way, he's an ass. Go on GameCop get those agencies on the phone.

Elimate competition. Also he has said that Rocket from a hacking site is the one who hacked kofchile and his site. When Neo X hacked our site..the GemCom site, he left no note of who he was or anything. All that the website said was "Website Hacked" and "flock" all over the site. Do you guys know how easy it is to pose yourself as another person? Just type that person's name in the website you hacked to make it look like someone else hacked it. He could have easily done that. I wouldn't be suprised if he did that to his own site if he wanted to for a brief hour and then put it back together to make it look like he isn't the hacker.

Wait...you have't notified law enforcement yet? Or are you going to notify them again so they make it a priority?

I've been researching on it, but I haven't been able to find the right person to contact with. It's not as easy as you think, but I have been notifying many companies and businesses. :-?