The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...so a script kiddie who doesn't even know what a proxy is brought this and other sites down...wow.

Got to give him props for that...nevertheless, he's so going to get it; in one form or another.

so that irc chat was real? I'm confused now!

Why wouldn't it be?

That IRC chat looks as real as it could get. Everything matches perfectly even the IP address and also the commands. I'm still requesting for a image if possible to further push it to the level in how guilty this flocknut hacker is.

And NO, GameCombos.com was not part of the 30 sites. They seem to be on some other completely different server. I don't know anything about them.

Ok, can someone tell me why someone just PM'd me that NeoArcadia-X has our affiliate button on their site? When the flock did we ever become affiliated with these rat bastards? I need a tylenol... :ph34r:

good grief people, the IRC snippet was a joke.

must've been too realistic... I got the loser's IP address from a link on this site somewhere, the one with all the log pictures.

I had no idea people would think that was real... please don't propogate the idea that it WAS real, because if it keeps up, then people will associate me with the kind of losers who hang out in rooms like #l33tsk1llz.

above quote == joke. if it's funny, laugh. if not, "Darn nez, that was done poorly and in poor taste! shame!"

EDIT: for some reason I just saw the last 3 replies on page 3 of this thread. I'll clarify: I am _not_ "b0b." him and "5p0n63" are completely fictional. I did no pwning in that completely fictitious irc chat. any semblence to reality is pure coincidence.

Edited by nezumi

I was about to post that. I figured you were just joking as it could've been easily simulated if you've been in IRC enough and you already had his IP address. I thought it was funny, especially how everyone was talking 1337 speak. The button was kinda what influenced me visit here a little more. Now that all this has come to light, I was wondering why it has your button, especially now.

Well as far as I can honestly think, these guys probabally used our affiliate button as a kind of cover up for their hackings. They did it to make it look like we would never point our figures at them, boy were they wrong... :ph34r: