Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Premium Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*<br>BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats

Definition: The Swastika is a symbol that has become associated with Nazi Germany. Its origins, however, lie in the culture of many ancient cultures, symbolizing good fortune. In Buddhism, it is a symbol of the Buddha's heart and mind, sometimes appearing on the Buddha's chest in sculptural representations.

So :spam:

:lol:

StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion

Netherworld Ninja

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Eh, the Budhists took it from the Hindus. After all, the Hindus were first. :spam:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,817 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Let's get back to the topic, rather that talking about swastikas, shall we? :spam:
So the hacker is this guy called Jorge, right?

StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion

Netherworld Ninja

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
That's about the only thing we know "for sure" about his name. His last name is one of two, mentioned on the previous pages. I wonder which name will go as his alias and which will go as his "official name?"

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,663 posts
And if that's his picture, I must say that's he a rather unattractive hacker. :spam: Why can't hackers be like the ones in the movies?

But yea, I wonder if GC has gone to the police station with the website and stuff. I guess we just have to wait and see. But if he reall is in Mexico, can the US government really do anything? I don't think they have jurisdiction there. They'll have to coordinate with the Mexican police force which is spread rather thin because of the drugs and stuff.

B4b00n

B4b00n

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts
It seems that he has listened to their web users and has removed the swastika, but the webpage (maybe the server) doesn't work (bandwith limit exceeded) has anyone done something while we weren't watching? :D

EDIT: sorry he was just changing the server...

Edited by B4b00n, 26 April 2004 - 06:59 PM.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,402 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Well his picture has updated...

http://members.msn.c...rge@hotmail.com

I still have the old picture, looking for a update to the hacker page sometime this weekend. Been to damn busy lately.

StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion

Netherworld Ninja

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Looks like the same guy to me, so I don't think he's trying to change it to throw people off. Currently (last time I checked, anyways) the downloads were down. Haven't checked the forum to see what people thought about the hacking of the other site (if their topics still exist).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users