Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Were back

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
Brilliant new threads C G,
Its good to be back and its good to be with you guys again. :happy:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
i couldnt take another day at A@H. it's not a bad board really, but now, after being here for so long, i can see its faults alot easier. in most part, it is that the people are kinda rude there, only a few would actually take the time to help a newbie out. but, instead, they choose to rip on them and make fun, ignoring the topic of the post all together. but, its ok. i just want to say thanks to GameCop for bringing the forum back so quickly. three cheers for GameCop! this buds for you dude. :happy:

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Yeah the move to phpbb is great Gamecop! :happy:

I think it looks better plus you can add a ton of really cool hacks and mods onto it, plus make your own themes.

I used to have my own phpbb forum with 3 members :happy: At least it looked nice lol

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts

I used to have my own phpbb forum with 3 members

you used to have your own forums? how much did it all cost, if you dont mind me asking? i think emsley is intrested in starting one for his site. hopefully phpbb is cheaper than vbulletin. vbulletin cost mad flow i beleive. 8)

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
I'm a good A@H member..........you love me don't you? 8)

Freaked me out when I came here today, with the new look. It's great though.

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A

I'm a good A@H member..........you love me don't you?  :(:

Freaked me out when I came here today, with the new look. It's great though.

You got my vote Cylinder :(

btw: great manipulation, love the php emoticons 8)

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

i couldnt take another day at A@H. it's not a bad board really, but now, after being here for so long, i can see its faults alot easier. in most part, it is that the people are kinda rude there, only a few would actually take the time to help a newbie out. but, instead, they choose to rip on them and make fun, ignoring the topic of the post all together. but, its ok. i just want to say thanks to GameCop for bringing the forum back so quickly. three cheers for GameCop! this buds for you dude. 8)

Yeah I hear where your coming from man it freakin sucks dude when it comes to helping new folks to the emulation scene. That is the main reason I come off as such a jerk there. All anyone cares about there is gay @$$ frags which is pointless dont even find them fun no more.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts

All anyone cares about there is gay @$$ frags which is pointless dont even find them fun no more.

yeah, i never got into that whole thing to begin with, personally. what bothered me, though, is how it messes with your avatar if you get killed. but i try just not to pay any attention to it at all. im glad we dont have that stupid junk here though. that's for sure. 8)

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

I used to have my own phpbb forum with 3 members

you used to have your own forums? how much did it all cost, if you dont mind me asking? i think emsley is intrested in starting one for his site. hopefully phpbb is cheaper than vbulletin. vbulletin cost mad flow i beleive. 8)

I hosted my forums on tripod.co.uk. So I had 50Mb of space to play around with which is ok when you don't have many members. Phpbb is free and really easy to install on tripod. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up :(

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Ya rite! man!
I will be checking this "fresh" news out, as daft as it sound a web designer has sent me a link with the aformentoned forum, will be checking out soon!

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts

I hosted my forums on tripod.co.uk. So I had 50Mb of space to play around with which is ok when you don't have many members. Phpbb is free and really easy to install on tripod. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up

thanks for the info, DreamCastLover. 8) useful to all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users