who is the scariest killer/monster from a scary movie?

ME!

who is the scariest killer/monster from a scary movie?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ive been watching alot of scary type monster films lately. the other day they had a halloween, the move, marathon on tv. they showed everyone, except the two most recent ones. anyway, i think michael myers is scary, just not the scariest. personally, i would have to pick jason. not the future/space jason from the latest movie, he's gay. im talking about the origional jason. man, if he were chasing after me, i would be scared out of my mind.:holys:id probably have a heart attack before id even have a chance to wet my pants.:happy::so, who do you think is the scariest? i listed the basics, but if i left any out, let me know.:happy:

The candyman, Jack Nicolas in the Shining and Anothony Hopkins playin Hannibal Lecter, scary stuff.

yah, the shining is probably one of my all time favorite movies. one of jacks best performances. it was one of the few movies that i liked more than the book. :happy:

is your avatar of arnold in "total recall"? that movie is the best. i guess it would be considered a scary movie. it would suck, im sure, to hear someone say to you, "sorry quaid, but your whole life is just a dream." but, then again, his life was pretty dull before he found that out. exept for the part of, what's her face, the chick from "basic instinct" being his wife. that wouldnt be too shaby in my book. :happy: