Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Attacker And All Forum Readers Please Read

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer  i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

If you are a dialup user then you don't really need a firewall since your IP changes everytime you "dial up". Most people who hack you are dumbass script kiddies, so you can feel safe.

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts

Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer  i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

you shuld olso get "ZoneAlram".
It's a program that can block programs from entering the internet.

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Done and dusted.:happy: :happy: :happy:

Amano Yaku

Amano Yaku

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

We can just nail this down..by getting his IP from emuparadise. no need for negoitation, lets just get it over with !!

you know i recently had this same problem at A@H!! when i finally nailed the ip and all the a-hole actualy denied it but then the attacks stopped, funny how trhat happens eh?

Amano Yaku

Amano Yaku

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
I had a moron doing the same thing a while back, he thought he would never be found, funny how he is now banned from just about every site he used to go to... bastards, what is the point in attacking someone else's computer, I mean we are all into the emulation scene, it's like eating our own young

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

I had a moron doing the same thing a while back, he thought he would never be found, funny how he is now banned from just about every site he used to go to... bastards, what is the point in attacking someone else's computer, I mean we are all into the emulation scene, it's like eating our own young

You make a lot of really good points, it really dont make freakin sense if you ask me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users