Saturn roms?

Quite a few, but Saturn games aren't roms, they are ISOs. (You should know that, of all people.) ;)

Anyway, try Giri Giri hack, Satournin, etc. Check a few of them from http://www.zophar.net they aren't perfect though.

Edited by Agozer

i have the giri-giri hack and shinin force 3 for it. it runs fine, but can any1 help me with the problem im havin?

everytime i start glaunch.exe and try to input the controls, as soon as i press the button, the program shuts down

can anyone help me??!?!?

Quite a few, but Saturn games aren't roms, they are ISOs. (You should know that, of all people.) <_<

Anyway, try Giri Giri hack, Satournin, etc. Check a few of them from http://www.zophar.net aren't perfect though.

Ah geez, that why I can't find any. I keep looking for ROMs. I forgot it was a CD based system. God I'm so stupid. But I don't remember seeing any emulators either. But I'll go to Zophar over the weekend after my midterms.

Thanks dude

If there was any good emu, I would offer up my collection (as ISO data)... I have nearly every rare, good, and notable Saturn game in existence, but my Guardian Heroes is broken and my Nocturne in the Moonlight no longer works either... so is there a way to get ISOs for a non-mod Saturn that has an import/RAM cart?

ok here is the deal, get the giri giri hack that was mentioned above.

those that have irc,

irc://irc.choopa.net/saturn <----copy and paste to your webrowser and it will take you directly to that channel. "Thats if you have mirc installed in your pc. if not find it on google.

thats the link to the channel that host satrun iso's

you can thank me later.

Edited by Sinasta