AZN raps

you guys need to stop being so ignorant, what you see on mtv isnt what represents real rap & hip hop.

im not a big fan of country and folk music, but i dont know much about it so i wont judge.

only music that sucks is POP.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need to stop being so ignorant, what you see on mtv isnt what represents real rap & hip hop.

I know that. I'm stating my opinion of rap sucking from all the underground stuff I've heard too.

Most country is pretty bad except for the old old stuff like Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, and Willie Nelson. Some pretty nifty tunes. New country sucks the big donkey balls.

Folk music is alright. One of my favorite tunes is Dueling Banjos. That song just makes me want to get up and hoe-down. Yee haw!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I don't know their names. They're New Orleans rappes. The two I can remember are The Meniss and FLACO1 and they suck.

Old school rap like Public Enemy, Run-DMC, and Beastie Boys (even their punk stuff is really good) are good. I'm just not too hot about the new crap.

Oh yeah, and Tech-9 from Kansas City. They blow hard.

• 1 month later...

For azn raps check out AznRaps.com - Most of the azn raps y'all heard are crap - i suggests theses rappers

RARE

Thai

SED

JamesPropane

Tekneek

Fresco Tee

Drunken Tiger

Khmer Kid

1mind

banditAP aka DavyFlows

wizemen affiliates

3rd infintry

mathaoz

...or go to soundclick.com and search...