Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DDR (dance dance revolution) Iso help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

valiant trust

valiant trust

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
Click to view battle stats
Anyone know how I can get an iso from a ddr arcade disc to work on the comp and what should I use?

Thanks

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
I don't know about that iso, but if you want to play DDR on your PC, Stepmania is the way to go. Don't ask me how to set it up though, I never used it, but it supposed to be great.

valiant trust

valiant trust

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
Yeah, I am very well aware of stepmania. My quandry is that I accidently dled an iso of ddr 4th mix (thinking it was a ps iso) and I do not want it to go to waste ;). So I was wondering if there is anything such it would work for a ps emulator.

StriderVM

StriderVM

• Members
  • 79 posts
;)

So... Basically what you have is an Arcade game ISO? O_o

I don't remember any DDR being emulated besides well, on the other consoles as well...... =/

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Yeah that really should be a psx iso. Open it with isobuster or soemthing and tell us what you see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users