RPG World 2

Diso

Since I don't want to revive the old RPG world, its going to be a continuity of where we left off.

If you want to know the story,

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...26&hl=rpg+world

Just remember, No cheap shots, no making other characters do really stupid things (drinking poison and whatnot).

Any post not related to the RPG world will be deleted. Unless you are asking a question. but otherwise, no exceptions!

Anyways on with the story...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A General Overview of the storyline so far:

Slacil is a cold, wandering mercenary equipped with a magnum and a sniper rifle. He meets up with Roger, a tribesman equipped with a laser sword and a bow. As they went along to stop the kingdom of Archim, they met up with a man named Pietro and they rescued a goldfish just to get a key from a girl named Nadia. When they left the kingdom of Archim, Pietro stayed behind leaving the 2 travelers to wander the world again.

Along a road, they rescued an old man named Shemesh, who was very grateful for them. He tells them about the Susita, an ancient weapon capable of large destruction if it fell into the wrong hands. They wandered into a tribe who told them Shemesh was actually a great evil who deceived them. Then came the quest to search for the keys. They traveled through the swamps finding the rest of the keys into the land of Tveria

Tveria was the home of the susita. It was guarded by the great dragon, Tiel. However, the king of Zmic reached the Susita forcing Roger and Slacil to destroy the weapon. Roger made a terrifying discovery, there were actually 9 Susitas. Unfortunately, Slacil fell through a hole and found himself back in a tearful memory of his hometown, Wylma.

Roger on the other hand had defeated Robin Hood and read a book on how to find Slacil from the Susita pieces. In Wylma, Slacil found his old girlfriend, Ryla. Slacil was captured by Shemesh but was secretly given a necklace by his girlfriend.

Slacil was left for torture, but still looked in his necklace at his comrades. Roger found Slacil by buying the book a pizza but Shemesh teleported them to a fantasy land.

Slacil and Roger found a hydra and discovered a world where monsters and humans could co-exist (the monsters cloned the humans and ate the clones making everyone happy). Roger put his Z-saber in the statue of Zero and recieved a great weapon. Now the two adventurers are resting....

(Gee that took a while seeing how it was 4 pages)

note: If someone wants to take the part of Roger, feel free to because Someboddy isn't really here so I guess the positions open unless I take both of them. You can make up a character if you want to, either on the evil or good side, but good will somehow win by a twist of fate!

Story Begins now

----------------------------------

Slacil woke up with a fright. He looked around his surroundings and gave a sigh a relief. He dreamt of his hometown, being destroyed as he and his brother could do nothing about it. Then, after he saw his brother being taken away from him at a huge arrest at the town of Zyrat. He shook his head and stood up.

He decided to walk outside to stretch out his muscles, but as he went outside, he notcied a pillar of smoke coming from a town.

"No time to wake up the others", He thought as he ran off towards the town.

As Slacil reached the town, he noticed slain villagers and monsters. He looked sorrowfully as he saw the corpses of once a happy town. He saw a statue and a man crucified on it. On his chest read the sign

¤§¤

He noticed that sign was painted in blood on walls on building also. Before Slacil could figure out what was happening. A shock blasted him making him lose his conscious from the world....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name:Slacil

Class: Wanderer

Hp: 300/300

Mp: 20/20

Weapons:

I)PA Rifle (range 2000 meter, damage 300-350, charges 50/50)

II)HC-520 Rifle (range 600 meter, damage 120-150, charges 81/100)

III) Disable Grenade (range: Far as you can throw it. Disables lifeforms and machines)

weapon skills:

I)Charge Lvl1: (charge for 1 round, damage x4)

III) Frag Grenades (Range: As far as you can throw it! Damage 250-500) Armor: Black Commando suit (5-20 AC)

Tech Skills:

I) Spread shot (5 mp) - damage to all enemies

Multiple shot (10 mp) - multiple damage to one enemy

II) Stealth (5 mp each turn) - Cloak. Can attack but does less damage. Enemies can't attack unless they contain radar.

Items:

I)magnum magzine(100/100)

Money: 2950 credits

Current Status: great

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name:Roger

Class:Ranger

Mp: 10/20

Wepons:

I)Z-Saber (damage 60-85)

II)Laser Bow (range 150 meter, damage 30-40, power cost 5 volt).

Tech Skills:

I) manga slice (10 mp): deal double damage on straight line, and move from one end of the line to the second.

Auras:

I) Haste: double speed and double damage!

II) Farsight: See faraway

Items:

I)battery (power 490/500 volt)

II)volt box (250 volt)

Money: 3700 credits

Current Status: Great

Man... you've really thought this a lot, haven't you?  ;)

well not really. Someboddy and I just went along as both of us struggled to make the world come alive and soon we had a storyline. I credit Someboddy for making the series longer proclaiming there were more weapons so argh here we are now

I think you guys should just make a character up (not been made of course) and roleplay. If you look at the first thread, our first posts were horrible :(

If someone wants to take the part of Roger, feel free to because Someboddy isn't really here so I guess the positions open unless I take both of them.

Roger is mine I tell you, M I N E ! ! !.

If I can't have him, noone can't!!!

Slacil woke up. He was lying on the floor. He stond up, and started to walk down the street. He heard footsteps. He tried to turn his head, but he couldn't. Suddenly, Slacil realized that he doesn't control his body!!!

After few moments of walking, he saw vilagers walking around him. The vilagers didn't seem like having controll of their body either. They holded burning turches in their hands.

The group walked out of the vilage, heading to the next one, in a military discipline, like they weren't mere vilagers just a hour ago...

Mean-while, Roger was eating his breakfast. He didn't worried about slacil, since he tought has been gone jogging. A messenger entered his room with an urgent messege: "Daglo want's to see you in his war-room!".

Daglo was the head of the castle that hosted Slacil and Roger. Roger dashed to the war-room. He saw a long table. He took a chair and sat. Daglo brifed him:

"Zolgan, the king of the kingdom at the north, began to attack the other kingdoms of this land. He somehow got magical powers. This is his tactic: he take control over a vilage, hipnotising the vilagers, and sending them suicide at the next vilage, destroing him and hipnotising the locals."...

To be continued...

Character name:Slacil

Class: Wanderer

Mp: 20/20

Weapons:

I)PA Rifle (range 2000 meter, damage 300-350, charges 50/50)

II)HC-520 Rifle (range 600 meter, damage 120-150, charges 81/100)

III) Disable Grenade (range: Far as you can throw it. Disables lifeforms and machines)

weapon skills:

I)Charge Lvl1: (charge for 1 round, damage x4)

III) Frag Grenades (Range: As far as you can throw it! Damage 250-500) Armor: Black Commando suit (5-20 AC)

Tech Skills:

I) Spread shot (5 mp) - damage to all enemies

Multiple shot (10 mp) - multiple damage to one enemy

II) Stealth (5 mp each turn) - Cloak. Can attack but does less damage. Enemies can't attack unless they contain radar.

Items:

I)magnum magzine(100/100)

Money: 2950 credits

Current Status: mind controlled

Wepons:

I)Z-Saber (damage 60-85)

Tech Skills:

I) manga slice (10 mp): deal double damage on straight line, and move from one end of the line to the second.

Auras:

Items:

II)volt box (250 volt)

Making A New Temp Character Till Our heroes get out of this land :lol:

=======

"Ahh, Its Great To be Home..."

Qyll Walked toward his village anxious to meet his family and his favorite little sister. He Re-Adjusted his Spear and his Bow. He just had been on a quest to hunt a few renegade wyverns from the colony.

"Why do you call it a home?"

Qyll laughed at his friend, Lamta, the minotaur.

He answered,

"A home is a place where you are always glad to return to. All your loving family and friends are there"

Lamta Replied, "Ahh I never really had a family. My family was among the slain during the attack of the North Kingdom....."

Qyll decided that Lamta needed some time alone so they walked quietly until they reached the outskirts of their village. Strange enough, he noticed that there was no Auntie May or Little Tom or Becky running up to him. He walked quietly all the way to his house.

Qyll and Lamta walked to the small house. Qyll walked inside and noticed it was dark. He lit the lanterns of their simple homes to save electricity. Qyll yell, "HELLLOO!?"

"Perhaps there is no one here? Are you sure this is what humans call a home?"

"I'm sure Lamta, Its just odd that No one is here. You see, usually, I'm sort of a town hero. The little kids of this village usually run up to me seeing what I brought for them and other things like that, but as you could see, there was no one here."

Lamta suggested, "Maybe we could go to another village and ask them?"

Qyll Answered, "Yes...Yes you're right. They can tell us what happened to my hometown..."

So both hunters walked out of the town....with invisible, dark eyes watching them

Qyll and Lamta saw the village of Jalato 10 minutes later off a cliff. Qyll watched with serenity as he saw the people merrily doing their business in the village.

"Come on Lamta. Let's go talk to them."

Lamta Grunted in agreement, and both started their descent into the village. Suddenly, Qyll heard a scream. He quickly looked to the village and saw smoke and many strange attackers assaulting the peaceful village.

Qyll broke into a sprint with Lamta hurrying close behind. Qyll armed his laser bow and shot a laser bolt at the closest attacker. The target screamed in pain and crumpled to the ground. Lamta drew his ask and slashed and took off 2 heads.

Qyll took careful aim as the next assailant when he recognized the face....

"Mom?....Dad?.....no. NO! IT CAN"T BE!"

"Zolgan is the True Master! Bow down to him or Suffer!" They chanted in a low tone.

"No...Snap out of it! Please!"

"QYLL! NO!" Lamta threw Qyll beside while his own body thundered with bullets.....and slumped to the floor barely alive.

Qyll ran to his fallen friend, "No Lamta, You can't die! After all we've been through!"

Lamta said with a smile, "It's been...a honor...fighting along you my friend...Now I can...Finally....Join my family!"

With those words, the great minotaur died.

Unable to speak with words, Qyll backed away from his friend. He quickly Spoke his egress spell and teleported to the hunter's guild.

One day, he thought, One day, I'll make you pay Zolgan, for making my family betray me and causing the death of a great friend..."

---------------------------

Character Name: Qyll

Class: Hunter

HP: 200/200

MP: 90/100

Weapons:

I) Laser Hunters-bow (Range 2000 meters) Damage 40-60 Power 10 volts

II) Hunter's Spear Damage 55-60

Tech Skills:

I) H.Egress (5 mp): Returns to the Hunter's Guild

II) H.Trap (10 mp): Sets an Energy Trap on the Ground (30 damage)

Auras:

I) Fury: Doubles the attack strength of weapons

Items:

I) Battery 50 Volts

Money: 1000 Credits

Current Status: Good, but pissed off

Meenwile, in Daglo's war-room

"Sounds bad," said Roger, "when are we going to stop them?"

Whispers was sounded at the war-room, things like "We...are...in the middle of the harvest, yes, the harvest..." or "I...need...to brush my teeth..." and stuff like that.

"Common!" Roger said, "Show me some patriotism! Don't you want to defend your homeland?"

"There was peace in this land ever since." said Daglo "We are not warriors. We have no armies."

"So you are just going so seat here and watch your homeland destroyed!?" Roger angered.

"Well, Roger, we were kind of hoping you will help." said Daglo, "Your friend Slacil has been seen heading to one of the vilages before it's population was mind-affected, so he is surely part of Zolgan's army right now."

"He got Slacil?" said Roger, "I am going after him!"

"Good." said Daglo, "Once again I saved the day."

"You saved the day?" said Roger, "I am the one who risking his life here!"

"But I am the one who thought to send you." said Daglo, "If you give me the credit, I will give you a realy cool jeep..."

"Well, I am out of this land after I finish here anyways, so I will take the jeep." said Roger and ran out of the room.

To be continued...

Wepons:

I)Z-Saber (damage 60-85)

Tech Skills:

Auras:

Items:

II)volt box (250 volt)

Qyll Woke up...He dressed and equipped himself for the vengeful path against those who caused him so much pain.

Many hunters wished him luck and supported him after the death of Lamta.

He walked along many paths and forests, tracking the past footsteps of those who walked earlier. He noticed a black bullet on the ground marking the Letters

ALYR

Qyll Didn't know what it meant, but he picked it up anyways. He continued to walk until he heard a soft thundering roar behind him. He quickly drew his bow and aimed at the driver. However, he sensed he was being locked on so he quickly dove out of the way, launching a bolt blindly at the vehicle. Nothing happened.

When Qyll looked up, he saw a man standing over him with a sword drawn.

"Who are you and why did you try to attack me?" The man demanded?

"Dammit!" Swore Qyll and began to cast his Egress Spell.

"You won't be able to do that" And the man punched Qyll in the face (20 damage)

Angered built in Qyll.

"No one can stop me in my quest! I've come this far to save my family and it won't end now!" The Fury Within built up stronger giving him more strength (still 2x).

Battle!!!....To be continued

----------------------------

Character Name: Qyll

Class: Hunter

HP: 200/200

MP: 90/100

Weapons:

I) Laser Hunters-bow (Range 2000 meters) Damage 40-60 Power 10 volts

II) Hunter's Spear Damage 55-60

Tech Skills:

I) H.Egress (5 mp): Returns to the Hunter's Guild

II) H.Trap (10 mp): Sets an Energy Trap on the Ground (30 damage)

Auras:

I) Fury: Doubles the attack strength of weapons

Items:

I) Battery 50 Volts

Money: 1000 Credits

Current Status: Good, but pissed off