Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help with pad plugins

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
I'm using project 64 with N-Rage's pad plugin and I was wondering if there was a way to configure it so that when I hold down a certain button and press another button it does a different thing. Namely, I am using a psx-style joypad and I was wondering if there was a way to configure it so that when I hold down L2, square and x are buttons A and B but when I don't hold down L2 all the buttons (square, x, O and triangle) are the C-Buttons.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
I don't know if the plugin stretches that far, but you should be able to make some generic macros at least.

Edited by Agozer, 29 February 2004 - 01:50 PM.

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Hmm... yeah I suppose but what I wanted to do is kind of like the REVERSE of a macro. Oh well, I figured out how to configure it so I had enough buttons - basically, i have the left analogue stick being the d-pad and the right analogue stick being the N64 analogue stick...that works pretty well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users