Login to Account Create an Account
Puyo Puyo and Psyvariar 2
Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:03 PM
hehe jk jk
Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:04 PM
Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:06 PM
Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:32 PM
Posted 28 February 2004 - 12:57 AM
Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:00 AM
this was the guide
this is how to do it
HOW TO GET THE GAME TO PLAY IN ENGLISH
Puyo Puyo Fever has the option to have both text and speech in English.
Unfortunately, it's buried in the options and is not in Romanji (which would
easily let you read the word "English"). So here is a step by step guide on how
to get English turned on.
1. Turn the game on (create a save file if you haven't already, or don't); hit
the start button until you're on a page with four options in bubbles at the top
of the screen.
2. Choose the fourth option (the one on the right) and hit A or start
3. Choose the seventh option (the one immediately below the option that has
"Dreamcast" in Romanji)
4. Change both options for English text and speech
5. Hit B to return to the options menu; everything will still be in Japanese
6. Hit B again to try to return to the selection page; you will have a window
appear with two options (it's asking if you want to change the option setting);
choose the left option and hit A
7. You should be at the main selection menu and everything should be in English
now. You should probably return to the option page and save the game at this
point so you don't have to do it again.
Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:31 AM
Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:39 AM
Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:41 AM
Edited by Dragon_5.56, 28 February 2004 - 03:42 AM.
Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:12 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users