Has anyone played Rage of the Dragons yet?

alexis

• 1 year later...
Well rage of the dragons the good version is really cool, have you guys tryed the duplex combos???? if you have the right teammate you'll get an amazing combo like in Mvs.C, oh and sound is nice too.

The best things in Rage of the Dragons are the music and the Duplex Combos. 'Nuff said.

It's a good game, by the same team that did Matrimilee. It has the same art, good music, engine and Jimmy is in both games. This game is a sequel to the Double Dragon fighting game originally out for the Neo Geo a couple years ago. Like others have said, it has 2 on 2 tag battling, like Marvel vs Capcom, rolling, like KOF, easy comboing, double jump and much more. A good game that has a fresh new feel swaying away from the traditional old school feel of SNK brawlers. Try it out!!! :ph34r:

i dont find the game too good, just average. the replay value is quite low if you ask me and the gameplay doesnt let you do a whole lot either. it just feel so limited imho.

I get that feeling with almost all of hte games that Playmore has pu out. Still, I really enjoy them. Sure, they average but still damn good.