• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other three are 1 game only versions which where officially commercially released and play the games flawlessly with memory card support, a blue one wich plays Tekken 3, a green one for Gran Turismo 2 and a purple one for Metal Gear Solid. (If you do manage to get hold of these beware, they require a dedicated memory card as it will format your VMU)

I have the beta version on my FTP if you want it, but I have the three official versions also but no matter how hard I try I cant create an image of them. (prolly cos they are originals) And for some reason I have never come accross them online.

Hmm... what are the problems you are getting trying to make the image file?

I have heard about this before and people not being able to make a iso out of it.

Have you tried the newest versions of BlindRead and Nero?

What about Deamon Tools?

Here are some sites that can help you out..

http://gamecopyworld.com

http://megagames.com

Trust me mate, you name it i've tried it, all I can think is that they use the same type of protection as the G-DROM, the only thing I havnt tried is through PSO which I am led to beleive this is the way to rip games through the modem, but I wouldnt know where to start, if anyone can advise me on what I need or what to do i'll give it a go :D

I don't think it will work, no matter what you try. No one has been able to rip those things correctly. If you see them for download just ignore them, I can garantee you they will not work.

They are really cool though, especially the MGS disc. I played through the entire game using that and it's very impressive, well worth my 10 bucks. The original Bleemcast discs will boot backup psx games without problems btw, just so you know :D.

The original Bleemcast discs will boot backup psx games without problems btw, just so you know  :lol:.

The officialy released Bleemcast discs wont boot up any other game other than the game it was intended for (Can alsoplay proper ripped versions but not common),

But I use the beta relese to play the unreleased game Thrill Kill! great game B)

Edited by BobRedthorp

he means, if you have Tekken 3 boot disc

it boots burned copy of Tekken 3

BTW, me and gamecop found some rips of every version of Bleemcast, even some that where NEVER ment to be released outside of the company, Theres a more complete version of Bleemcast Beta in here and everything

Only problem is 1. it checks your DC serial because it was only ment to run on theirs (or something like that, but theirs a patch) and 2. Its a biatch to burn, its just so hard its unbeleivable

weve been working on it for the past few hours and we got one to burn, but it keeps restarting the DC after a split second of the legal info screen!!

he means, if you have Tekken 3 boot disc

it boots burned copy of Tekken 3

BTW, me and gamecop found some rips of every version of Bleemcast, even some that where NEVER ment to be released outside of the company, Theres a more complete version of Bleemcast Beta in here and everything

Only problem is 1. it checks your DC serial because it was only ment to run on theirs (or something like that, but theirs a patch) and 2. Its a biatch to burn, its just so hard its unbeleivable

weve been working on it for the past few hours and we got one to burn, but it keeps restarting the DC after a split second of the legal info screen!!

ARe you going to put that on your FTP?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've got those Bleemcast version youwhere talking about, I got an archive with Bleemcast Green, Yellow plus two version of Orange, Purple and Blue, I'm yet to check them out but I''l get back to you once I do! ;)