Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FBAX Skins Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

RazorbladeSmile

RazorbladeSmile

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
Click to view battle stats
2 New multi-image Skins!
This time they are tried and tested and I like the format.
I will follow up today with revised Terry, Mai, Ken and Ryu skins.
Enjoy.
-Raz

Clash of the Titans

This is the main screen
Posted Image

This is the loading/menu screen
Posted Image

Iori Yagami

This is the main screen
Posted Image

This is the loading/menu screen
Posted Image

Skin removed, try my skinpack here

Edited by RazorbladeSmile, 25 February 2004 - 03:54 PM.

RazorbladeSmile

RazorbladeSmile

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts

Well if your makin your own compile, then take a look at the personal acheivment thread. i give pretty decent instructions as to how i pulled it off.

Unless you didnt know that there is a v2 of my compile.......then get that. it has the cube gone and crc check is disabled.

I'll check that out! Thanks.

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
Good stuff there.

and about the "Ghozt" thing being on there, i was really joking guys.
I feel bad seeing that on there now. makes me feel Yoshi-ish. Plus not everyone uses the "ghost" version. Some people just might want to change out to somethin else.

i know its just a layer, so maybe give people the option of not havin it say "ghozt".

Good work though.

Edited by N3oGhost, 25 February 2004 - 03:12 PM.

RazorbladeSmile

RazorbladeSmile

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts

i know its just a layer, so maybe give people the option of not havin it say "ghozt".

Good work though.

I've removed it altogether..
I think most pple who use your compile know/respect u anyways.

OK guys..all links to the skins here are unfortunatey removed (host issues).

However if you check my new "skinpack" thread, you will find 1 download there (4 final multi-image skins all new) which will be online for just a couple of days.

Anyone who wants to host the skinpack, please do!

Peace

-Raz.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
ok ok.. since evryone is doing two skins. i said what the heck..
unsure to have fbax on this pic..
Posted Image

Posted Image

edit: i put ghozt.. hehe on that screen

Edited by GLiTcH, 25 February 2004 - 07:04 PM.

RazorbladeSmile

RazorbladeSmile

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
Glitch, thats one sweet ass skin...

What do u use to create the backrounf flame effect type thing...?

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
:) you guys are getting better and better :D

DugFreez

DugFreez

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:GAMES FOO!
You guys are making it to hard to pick a skin. Someone hurry! Make a FBAX ramdom skin switcher :D

GLiTcH, my only suggestion is to lose the "loading" and the "ver 2".......and maybe the "ghozt". The reason I say this is....Well, that screen shot is also used for the settings screen. It's more of a "not the game list screen" than a loading screen. The reason I think you should lose the "ver 2" is because........I'll probably want to use it on any newer versions that come out. So the ver 2 text would be a bit obsolete. The reason I say to lose the Ghozt......no disrespect.......Someone might want to use this skin on FBAX B4.1. Sure it's got the spinning cube, but the new skins still look good on it.

Now if this, or a future skin were to be included in a Gh0zt pack. Then I say leave the "Ghozt" and the "ver #" in. Otherwise it would be nice to use it with a different version.

Keep up the good work. Maybe we will get an option to change skins in the next version of FBAX.

OOPS! I forgot to ask where I could dl your skin GLiTcH? Is it on your home page somewhere?

Edited by DugFreez, 25 February 2004 - 07:27 PM.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts

You guys are making it to hard to pick a skin. Someone hurry! Make a FBAX ramdom skin switcher  :)

GLiTcH, my only suggestion is to lose the "loading" and the "ver 2".......and maybe the "ghozt". The reason I say this is....Well, that screen shot is also used for the settings screen. It's more of a "not the game list screen" than a loading screen. The reason I think you should lose the "ver 2" is because........I'll probably want to use it on any newer versions that come out. So the ver 2 text would be a bit obsolete. The reason I say to lose the Ghozt......no disrespect.......Someone might want to use this skin on FBAX B4.1. Sure it's got the spinning cube, but the new skins still look good on it.

Now if this, or a future skin were to be included in a Gh0zt pack. Then I say leave the "Ghozt" and the "ver #" in. Otherwise it would be nice to use it with a different version.

Keep up the good work. Maybe we will get an option to change skins in the next version of FBAX.

OOPS! I forgot to ask where I could dl your skin GLiTcH? Is it on your home page somewhere?

not yet

working on the preview pic.. but.. i dont know about it.. this is only a test or is it? :D
Posted Image

yea its finall..lol

Edited by GLiTcH, 25 February 2004 - 07:59 PM.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
how about this then
Posted Image

Edited by GLiTcH, 25 February 2004 - 08:24 PM.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts
changed text
Posted Image

^looks better imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users