Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who was XXLEnigma

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Click to view battle stats
I've seen some old posts of him, who was he, and why did he get banned. Who else has been banned?*cough*sharrim*cough*

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I don't know much about him either, I came after his whole thing, or at the end of it...

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
All information about him can be found here...
http://www.1emulatio...?showtopic=2511

It's funny how you mentioned him, he is still threating to come back THIS MONTH. This is the the 3rd year he'll continue doing this. The man has no life. You'll know when it is him because he is a freak of nature. If he does come back, you'll know what I'll do. If he even sets foot on this forum or tries something on other forums with this site, it will be his last. He's already mass banned on this entire server.

Eugen Popovici = A person you never want to be on the internet. Just about everyone know's everything about him on all the emulation forums. He's caused more problems that we can count. He's also a backstabber and was a once a moderator here.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
XXL=Winner of Worst, most hated person on the internet award

floopy

floopy

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Debauchery, buggery, skullduggery, ruminating, calculating, exacerbating, and a little bit of everything in-between.
He's my GAY LOVER!!! :D :) :)

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Whoa, I can't believe I just read through that whole saga! But it was captivating. Eugen Popovici wasn't that guy who spammed 1emulation recently? I seem to remember that was a different story.

Anyway, I know I'm fairly new here, but it's hard to believe that anybody could accuse our beloved GameCop of some of the things Eugen Popovici was claiming...although if it were me, I'd bloody well give him a virus!

(Edit: on reflection I wouldn't really, but I would be rather cheesed off)

Edited by random guy, 23 February 2004 - 05:15 AM.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
The one who spammed 1Emulation recently was Loric_von...Don't know if that was XXL in disguise.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
if anyone needs a virus.....ask me!!! I make viruses :D

iq_132

iq_132

I do stuff people seem to like.

• User Admin
  • 2,303 posts
  • Interests:Developing for open-source emulation projects.

All information about him can be found here...
http://www.1emulatio...?showtopic=2511

It's funny how you mentioned him, he is still threating to come back THIS MONTH. This is the the 3rd year he'll continue doing this. The man has no life. You'll know when it is him because he is a freak of nature. If he does come back, you'll know what I'll do. If he even sets foot on this forum or tries something on other forums with this site, it will be his last. He's already mass banned on this entire server.

Eugen Popovici = A person you never want to be on the internet. Just about everyone know's everything about him on all the emulation forums. He's caused more problems that we can count. He's also a backstabber and was a once a moderator here.

I can tell you that he is also banned on the romshare forums. Most likely because of his childish temper tantrums.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
actually, he was banned by that ban addict Goku at Romshare Forums(who I'm thankful is banned) because he posted a site that had ps2 isos and crap like think(think it was suprnova)

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

actually, he was banned by that ban addict Goku at Romshare Forums(who I'm thankful is banned) because he posted a site that had ps2 isos and crap like think(think it was suprnova)

He also did many other thing behind the scenes with Goku. He was PM'ing him a lot trying to cause problems. He was also making a lot of useless topics and never read the rules. He didn't do as many bad things in EmuChina then here and Arcade@Home. I've heard a lot of crazy junk though from a ton of forums. One to note is that he posted pro-nazi stuff on DCEmulation and got his ass way banned on the forum. I also must note he is in the US Military as well which makes it even sadder.

He's also a drama queen on forums, always trying to make people feel sorry for him. He would make a huge thread that he is LEAVING the forum FOREVER and he then would come back in a week just to make people feel bad for him. The guy is a freak.

Sometimes he would cause problems and get us spam attacked or some messed up stuff. It's happened numerous occasions. He's even threatened to kill me a ton of times and would spam my PM box calling me the "n" word. (the racial slur) Some people have even told me they traced him and gotten all his information, full name, address, etc. So I warn all you spammers, don't spam because your asking for trouble from everyone on this site and other sites you may ever go to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users