hacked FBAx coin slot

jejej

I have that french hacked fbax, and Im having a strange problem. For all my fighting games, it starts with 4 credits automatically, and I cant add any more. Maybe I'm overlooking something really obvious, but has anyone else had this problem?

Fortunately I can pass most of the games with the 4 credits(on standard difficulty), but sometimes I need more, help!

I believe that version has some changes to the default.bios that is run (debug) by default in order to have kof2k3 bosses.......but its also in AES mode (home console).

just pushe your right stick and goto dip settings, select a new bios and MVS, restart rom, see what happens.

fbaxghost is not the same as artik's release. artik didn't give you the full bios as fbaxgh0st does.

for fbaxgh0st, just change the modes back and forth reseting each time

dunno about artiks as i careless for his version but i assume if you get the right bios it shouldnt be a prob

Hi, I'm having the same problem as jejej, I am using the version available at suprnova (fbaxGhozt). I've tried changing the modes and the bioses but this problem doesn't go away, It always starts with 4 credits. 

any help guys?

What Ghozt said should work. Go to the dip switch setting and set the it to MVS System and then select "Reset ROM".

There is apparently a bug that always causes the game to start in the wrong mode the first time you start up the ROM and I guess it doesn't save the settings correctly either. I set it to MVS, USA, with the normal BIOS and the coin slots work just fine. But after I shut down FBAX, when I came back later the settings were set to MVS, Japan, Normal BIOS :D I also had to reset the ROM for the coin slots to work.

Anyway, the emu is buggy, but you can get the coin slots to work.

Edited by Thraxen