Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

X-Arcade Joystick

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

jbenner

jbenner

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
Click to view battle stats
Does anyone here have one. I'm about to buy one but I would like to hear some imput from anyone that has one since they are kinda pricey. I mainly want it for emulation on my PC, Capcom vs SNK 2 on my XBox and Street Fighter III on my Dreamcast. Of course if there are any cheaper or better alternatives I would love to look into those as well.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
There have already been atleast 2 topics on this so I think the mods might shut this down.

But since I'm a nice guy, I'll help anway. The Mass ProStick is better. I don't own either one, but from what I hear the Mass ProStick is way cooler. If I hadn't have found my Sidewinder, I would have probably bought one of those.

Next time, use the search function. :$$$: You won't get the admins all hotty-totty about starting a duplicate topic.

Edited by GryphonKlaw, 21 February 2004 - 06:15 AM.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
thank you very much!!, ive been wanting an X-Arcade stick forever now, but couldnt afford it, now ill just buy this thingy instead!! it looks pretty cool and alot more user servicable!

ooooo...look at all the colorful buttons....ohhhhh.....must.....press....button......

http://www.albinobla...lash/dubdub.php

AHHHH I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!!! LOOK AT WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!! AHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

hehe...sorry for the random burst of stupidity, this topic is going to get shut down anyway...

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

thank you very much!!, ive been wanting an X-Arcade stick forever now, but couldnt afford it, now ill just buy this thingy instead!! it looks pretty cool and alot more user servicable!

ooooo...look at all the colorful buttons....ohhhhh.....must.....press....button......

http://www.albinobla...lash/dubdub.php

AHHHH I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!!! LOOK AT WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!! AHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

hehe...sorry for the random burst of stupidity, this topic is going to get shut down anyway...

No problem.

I guess this thread will probably be shut down, we can go crazy in here! :$$$:

and...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gonads and strife!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

/me starts to play Kenny G and Michael Bolton songs

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
DEMENTED DANCING MEXICAN HAMSTER THINGIES OF DOOM FROM QUIZNOS SUB COMMERCIALS!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Splat*

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I bet this won't be shut down and you two will have to deal with all the people going... what the heck are those 2 trying to do???? :$$$: :) :D

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
We're enigmas wrapped in a tortilla and baked to perfection like Quizno's Subs!!! Beware of paper cuts!! Eat Quizno's Subs!

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
AHHHHH I GOT A PAPERCUT!!!! I MUST USE MY EVIL BANDAGE VISION RAY TO BANDAGE IT!!!

.......now i must push more buttons....

OOH A BLOW UP THE WORLD BUTTON!!!! (The demented cartoon movie...im to lazy to get a link, its on Albinoblacksheep/use google)

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
I won a pair at a LAN party, and been using them ever since for my dreamcast. Good sticks, kinda expensive tho :/

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Whoa...Shiba's gone bonkers and Mr. G has violated me with Michael Bolton muzak.

Edited by Agozer, 21 February 2004 - 10:28 AM.

arjay

arjay

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 121 posts
mass sticks are arcade-perfect. my friend had his for dreamcast, we used and abused those things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users