Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who's the toughest video game boss?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Click to view battle stats

o yeah i remembered one more. after this one ill stop hahha. motaro, ultimate mortal kombat 3. the only way u can beat em is with sheeva doin a cheap stomp on him. so i wouldnt count that. i can never beat em playin it clean. :)

really? hmm..the only way I could beat him was with using jump kicks a lot

Lightsier

Lightsier

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 101 posts
Motaro was defeated by jump kicking alot or doing simple 3-hit combos. Jump kicking was the easier way to beat him.

SailorMoon

SailorMoon

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
I would say Gill from Street Fighter III. Just when you are about to kill him, he regenerates. How gay...

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
Any end boss by SNK. thats all I can say

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro

I would say Gill from Street Fighter III.  Just when you are about to kill him, he regenerates.  How gay...

He's actually not that hard, you just have to play him a couple of times to understand him, and how he moves, jump kicks and low kicks work good, and seans run tackle. :)

Spiffy

Spiffy

Teh Vempyr Slayer

• Premium Members
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Emulation, RPG Games, Bishoujo, Music/Mp3, Animes, Arcade Malls, Watching DVD Movies.. more..
princess sissy.. :P

makru

makru

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts
Gill is pretty easy. You just have to hit him right when he starts to regenerate. I think the hardest boss for my was Deus from Xenogears. The game was set up so that if you beat one of the four sub bosses, it would weaken the main boss, Deus. Instead i figured out how to beat him without going through any of the subbosses, because they just ended up weakening my characters. took me like 3 weeks to beat him like that and in the end i made up my own strategy guide on beating Deus just not to forget how :P

ChunBlue

ChunBlue

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Pyron from Darkstalkers on the PSone. Never had much trouble with any other Capcom boss except him. That merman dude could be pretty tough too, when he was like the last guy before Pyron.

Oh, and any random SNK boss.

CB

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

princess sissy.. :P

Agreed. Christ, she's just so cheap...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users