Who's the toughest video game boss?

Gryph

o yeah i remembered one more. after this one ill stop hahha. motaro, ultimate mortal kombat 3. the only way u can beat em is with sheeva doin a cheap stomp on him. so i wouldnt count that. i can never beat em playin it clean. :)

really? hmm..the only way I could beat him was with using jump kicks a lot

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Gill from Street Fighter III.  Just when you are about to kill him, he regenerates.  How gay...

He's actually not that hard, you just have to play him a couple of times to understand him, and how he moves, jump kicks and low kicks work good, and seans run tackle. :)

Gill is pretty easy. You just have to hit him right when he starts to regenerate. I think the hardest boss for my was Deus from Xenogears. The game was set up so that if you beat one of the four sub bosses, it would weaken the main boss, Deus. Instead i figured out how to beat him without going through any of the subbosses, because they just ended up weakening my characters. took me like 3 weeks to beat him like that and in the end i made up my own strategy guide on beating Deus just not to forget how :P