NeoGamez has been shut down

Agozer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they can't shut this forum down. There aren't any direct downloads on this website. This is just where we get together and discuss emulation.

Amen to that, Mr. G. :-D

Again with Kenny G references...argh! :-D

My day shall come Agozar...some day. ;)

Well they can't shut this forum down. There aren't any direct downloads on this website. This is just where we get together and discuss emulation.

Again with Kenny G references...argh! ;)

I'll be waiting for your retort. :-D Besides, I'm not referring you to Kenny G in any way. the title "Mr. G" just has some style, don't you think?

Edited by Agozer

I'll be waiting for your retort. :-D Besides, I'm not referring you to Kenny G in any way. the title "Mr. G" just has some style, don't you think?

You're right. It does have a certain zing to it.

Fans - "Hey! It's Mr. G!"

Mr. G - "Hey hey sexy people. /me spins and throws my sunglasses in the air. Say hello...to MR. G!!"

You're right. It does have a certain zing to it.

Fans - "Hey! It's Mr. G!"

Mr. G - "Hey hey sexy people. /me spins and throws my sunglasses in the air. Say hello...to MR. G!!"

Your example fits perfectly. ;)

By the way Mr.G sounds awesome :o

...but fairly used handle as well. i know a Quake2 developer that uses that name.

It's fine as long as Gryph doesn't go about playing Quake 2 and using the alias "Mr. G". :)