James

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download the AMD build of FBA from here

Download the Kallieraclient.dll from here

Download the Libz.dll from here

*NOTE* Could someone with an AMD cpu please test the AMD build of FBA and tell me if it works (My other computer that has an AMD CPU in it is currently OFA)

To download the above files you have to Right mouse click on the link and then select Save Target As

Edited by ForceX

I'm not sure about the xbox version of FBA because my brother is borrowing my xbox at the moment....

One of the Xbox Emu Guru's that post on this forum will know the answer tho...

*EDIT* By the way what game hangs for you Magus?

Edited by ForceX

thx forcex. it's running now.

i also have a new problem with fba xbox version.

fba starts to load, and says the rom is fine. but once it get's to 75% of 'initializing rom' it hangs.

havent backtracked this thread but for the xbox version you need a file named "pmame.bin" to be dropped into your kof2003.zip and then rename it to kof2003f.zip

you dont need the p roms in there, but its ok to keep them there.

you should also try visiting the Nextgen EMU section of this forum.

Edited by N3oGhost

it depends on what that fba build is asking. anybody who can compile can change the name it uses anyway (i use "kof2k3" myself - you can change it to "dogpoo" or whatever you want).

The reason i asked cause i thought a compiled FBA with the rom set that the kawaks dev has. i know you can change names. i did it a few times for test roms i was compiling. lets hope you do not have a rom called dogpoo lol.

Anyone who is having trouble downloading N3OGhost's FBAx compile from the previous site that was posted..I have uploaded it to my website...You can download it from here

To download the above file you have to Right mouse click on the link and then select Save Target As

Enjoy :):o:D