King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

They really screwed with the input system in this game. Sure, the hcb moves can be pulled off, but the timing window seems a lot more strict than previous games. It really upsets the timings for combos which ppl are used to.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't play the damn game with my gamepad because its faster for me to do all the moves on the keyboard.

And I can't macro A+C or B+D to a button in MAME so it's hard for me to pull LDMs, so I just use the keyboard.

I'll wait till the official Nebula/Kawaks version comes out to change. I don't want that crappy NeoRageX and Kawaks DEV versions.

i like the changes the game seems faster that way, the only thing i don't like are the super desperation moves for the hero team, they need to follow a sequence like everyone else, not just abcd that stinks

Speaking of half circle moves...

has anyone been able to do Tizoc's Big Fall Griffon? I can't seem to do it.

I have. The timing is quite strict, so that's probably why you haven't been able to pull it off.

On another note, has anyone seen this "bug"...King's LDM input is supposed to be qcf, qcf + AC, but that doesn't do anything. However, inputting qcf, qcf + P does this move instead.

Edited by Agozer

Anyone know where i can find a M1 fix for the NRX version of KOF 2003 cuz i notice that a lot of speech is missing.....

I can send it to you, just PM me.

Anyone know where i can find a M1 fix for the NRX version of KOF 2003 cuz i notice that a lot of speech is missing.....

Yes Please.

Yes Please.

You too, james? I take it you have a public email address.

EDIT: It seems that I can't see your email address, not matter how public it is. Throw a PM at me, will you?

Edited by Agozer