King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

its down, up+P. you dont even need to charge it.

i want to hear the other improvements, what are they?

If you press the start or coin button (I forget which one), your character shrinks. It's kind of neat.

Whuat!11? What kind of a hack makes the character shrink when you press Start? That does not make sense.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, need some help. I'm trying to run KoF2003 on Nebula (it's the emulator that works best on my PC.). Everything goes fine until the end where it says, "271.m1d.bin, Wrong Size. Expected 26144, Found 524288"

What should I do? It's Nebula 2.23d, using a loader. I can post the.dat file if that'll help. I got the rom from emu-russia.net. It's 39,277 KB and works on the FBA emulator I dl from a post here, but runs real slow and without the health and super bars. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

PS: Also, hate to get off topic, but my SVC: Chaos rom doesn't seem to work on it either. Has an error with P1.bin, M1.bin, and S1.bin.

I read all the posts before I replied. However, it got so close while loading the game, I felt perhaps I should still ask the question. Anyways, it works perfect on the NeoRage that was linked on one of the posts, so I'll just play it with that for now. Thanks anyways. Peace.

Well, it might be the same case as mine. My case is that one of the ROM files that I used for FBA KOF2003 has in an incorrect file extension. You should check the rom file names.

lets hope the crc is correct too anyway he was talking about nebula and so far it does not work in nebula yet

Edited by james

anyone having trouble performing some special moves, desperation moves, and leader desperation moves in NeoRageX?  I don't think it's my joystick because it works fine on other games.

Yes, I'm experiencing this problem. i have trouble pulling off Yamazaki's LDM, hcb moves, and in general, the qcf,hcb and vice versa moves. Something's not right here because my joystick works very well in kawaks games.

Yes, I'm experiencing this problem. i have trouble pulling off Yamazaki's LDM, hcb moves, and in general, the qcf,hcb and vice versa moves. Something's not right here because my joystick works very well in kawaks games.

OK, so I wasn't imagining things then. I don't know how to correct the problem but hopefully someone will find a way.

OK, so I wasn't imagining things then. I don't know how to correct the problem but hopefully someone will find a way.

Actually, I'm not having truobles doing moves in KOF2003 under NeoRAGEx...

Sure, some moves are always been harder to pull off from the left side than on the right side (hbc x2 moves especially), but they have never been impossible...