King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

Please Note this is for the news and support for kof2003 if you wish to talk about other stuff on the King of Fighters 2003 then please start a new topic so please keep to the topic or this thread will be closed.

Thank you

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this part of my post is kind of off topic, I just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've been playing Garou:MOTW for the first time... (yes I know that is sad.)

Anyway, so there's a KOF2003 for NRX now? *crosses fingers praying it's not fake*

Uh no. There isn't one out yet. If it was, you'd know about it.

Nice job on putting the smack down james.

There was a link to a supposed NRX version in one of the threads, and I couldn't get to it last night but I kept refreshing and finally got to it... it's the same dman one we've been using, so it was false advertising. Bah.

i feel silly copying and pasting the same post in different forums, so maybe i should stop and let the news flow on it's own, but whatever. more mame cheats from another forum. this infinite time cheat has the infinity symbol fixed.

:kof2003:00000000:107D62:FF:FFFFFFFF: Inf Time

:kof2003:00100000:2FE806:00000000:FFFFFFFF: P1 Always Change OK

:kof2003:00000000:2FE921:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P1 Char1 Dizzy

:kof2003:00000000:2FEA21:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P1 Char2 Dizzy

:kof2003:00000000:2FEB21:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P1 Char3 Dizzy

:kof2003:00100000:2FEC06:00000000:FFFFFFFF: P2 Always Change OK

:kof2003:00000000:2FED21:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P2 Char1 Dizzy

:kof2003:00000000:2FEE21:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P2 Char2 Dizzy

:kof2003:00000000:2FEF21:00000000:000000FF: One Punch P2 Char3 Dizzy

copy and paste into your cheat.dat (or make one by copying and pasting that into a new notepad and saving as cheat.dat) the rest of the cheats are in the old thread, go find it yourself if you want it. mame32plus has cheats already enabled, and for jamesmame right click kof2003 > properties > miscellaneous > enable cheats. then press tab while playing to access the menu.

There was a link to a supposed NRX version in one of the threads, and I couldn't get to it last night but I kept refreshing and finally got to it... it's the same dman one we've been using, so it was false advertising. Bah.

it would not of been this forum as it well known that there is no known links for a neorageX version for kof2003

and no one has said that is one here at 1Emulation.Com

it would not of been this forum as it well known that there is no known links for a neorageX version for kof2003

I was talking about the thing on Neogamez.net where everyone said it was a NRX working version, but it turned out to be just the same old roms that work on MAME.

I was talking about the thing on Neogamez.net where everyone said it was a NRX working version, but it turned out to be just the same old roms that work on MAME.

neogames never said that site had the neorageX version

neogames never said that site had the neorageX version

Nor did they ever say that Emulacity would have that.