Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rom Help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jejej

jejej

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well, i would like to get kof 2003 working on my xbox. I have Kawa-hex, but I would just like to know how I need to rename the romset for kof.
the roms I have in the file are: 271-c1d to c8d, m1d, p1 p2, s1, v1d v2d v3d and v4d.
I have this link for the fixes
http://alphabetman.greatnow.com/

SO I should easilly get it working simply by renaming them? Has worked in the past.

Please help me out, if there is a good resource to find how to rename romsets that would be helpful, there are a few games I would like to get working.

Thanks

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
KOF2003 only works in the developer version of Kawaks. Unless it has been magically ported to the X-BOX, you're out of luck...

Or does someone have any new info on this? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

jejej

jejej

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well, I was told it works with "kawa-hex"...Yes, please someone clear this up. I'd like to get this running on my console. Even though Im still playing 2002, i thought it was pretty tight

kaioshade

kaioshade

Kaze No Koe

• Premium Members
  • 409 posts
King Of fighters 2003 does not work with Kawa-Hez yet. However it does now work with Final Burn Alpha X. There is a thread in Next Gen emulation that details it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users