Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Kof 2003/cheats and codes question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
Click to view battle stats
alright. I was waiting for kawaks, but I finally broke down last night and played it in the version of MAME supplied, heh. I need to know a few things though. the version was MAME32plus!0.78u1. I've seen the cheats to play as the secret characters around, but I have no clue where to start with that. I made a folder labeled cheats, created a notepad, and copied and pasted the cheats onto a notepad file. suprise suprise, that did nothing. how do I take care of this folks? I wanna play through with the special team and witness the ending firsthand, but without the ability to play as chizuru, that ain't happening is it :D any help u can give folks.

PS: I don't friggin get the codes to play as them, u know the ones u can just do by entering commands... it just ain't working for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users