Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Which rom manager?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Which ROM Manager is better, CMPro or Romcenter? (Please leave a post explaining.)

Which ROM Manager is better, CMPro or Romcenter? (Please leave a post explaining.)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
Click to view battle stats
Hey ppl. Plz help me on this, I'm gonna start using a rom manager, and I don't know which one to get. I think Romcenter is better based on the amoutn of ppl i've seen using it, but you can't get it in zip format, only in exe... bah.

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
I don't use ROM managers myself, except NSRT for my SNES roms...But if I had to choose, I'd go with RomCenter.

Edited by Agozer, 17 February 2004 - 05:33 PM.

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I have RomCenter but never use it. Even though I have working rom sets, it doesn't recognize them. Weird. So I just use the forum posts as my ROM manager.

• Members
  • 30 posts
I've always used clrmame, and I'm really happy with it. But to be quite honest, I've never used romcenter.

Edited by Solas, 17 February 2004 - 08:17 PM.

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
I use Romcenter but as GryphonKlaw mentioned it doesn't recognize some of my working romsets that I know are correct....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users