Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Street Fighter games for kawax

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lancerx

lancerx

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 267 posts
Click to view battle stats
i want to have all the SF games, i mostly want the alfa´s version, champion edition, Hyper fighting, world waqrrior and raimbow edition, the ones i downloaded for kawax (http://home.wanadoo....anten/index.htm) doesn´t work, do you guys know any site that the roms will works for it?

thanks

Edited by lancerx, 17 February 2004 - 12:34 PM.

shadowjin

shadowjin

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:i'm not allowed to have interests<br><br>heh
you've probably got the right files, they are just either a) named incorrectly or 8) have the wrong crc.

There are tons of versions of some roms out there. Your best best is to get the original Kawaks and make a clrmamepro dat file, then loading the dat file into clrmamepro.

THEN allow clrmamepro to go through and fix your roms. It's a pain to understand at first, but once you get the hang of it, Clrmamepro will be one of your best friends 8)

-jin

lancerx

lancerx

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 267 posts
my Sfalfa3 works, so, if i compare the files with the ones that doesn´t work and rename them, meybe should do the work or, if anyone knows any site that the roms runs on kawax..... better.

thanks

Edited by lancerx, 17 February 2004 - 01:57 PM.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
get romcenter, its easier then clrmame to me at least to me. kawa-x comes with both dats.

some capcom games have parent roms so its best to use either romcenter or clrmame to make sure your files are playable

Edited by Prican25, 17 February 2004 - 02:23 PM.

lancerx

lancerx

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 267 posts
Prican, i used romcenter as once you explained me at xbox scene, romcenter shows the file as green, so it should work but it does not, shoud it has to be decrypted or something like that as the neo geo ones?, i have kawax plus.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
for cps1/2 no it may need the parent rom like most games for cps, the world version is the main parent

lancerx

lancerx

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 267 posts
Do you know if st ex series works in kawax? i got the rom but romcenter shows it as grey zip file, as unknown.

thanks

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
no, kawa-x is old stuff and kawaks doesn't emulate any zinc type games tho i have wondered about sf: the movie since when i looked it up its a cps2 game but not 100% on that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users