Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help with Andro Dunos 049-c3 & 049-c4 bin files

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

travazz

travazz

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Click to view battle stats
In KawaX you have to have these 2 files 049-c3.bin and 049-c4.bin. I have downloaded numerous Andro Dunos roms and cant find those 2 files to save my life. If anyone has them please PM me or contact me over AIM @ TravAzz. Or if you know where I can find them please state the site. Thanks in advance.

Travis

shadowjin

shadowjin

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:i'm not allowed to have interests<br><br>heh
hey...i had this problem as well...what you need to do is take a hex editor and create two c roms of that size filled with only zeroes (blank data)

since it checks for rom-name after the CRC isn't found, it will load them in and fill the needed requirements needed to load the rom....and viola. you're all set.

:D

-jin

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
well i found rom one of my old mame cds so if you want it, pm

shadowjin

shadowjin

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:i'm not allowed to have interests<br><br>heh
after speaking to prican, i realized that i may have not just had blank data...i may have copied c1 to c3 and c2 to c4.

It's redundant data, but it should work.

sooo....

c1
c2
c3(c1)
c4(c2)

hope this helps

peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users